s4 & gw

RedRid

if you never used sarms before, lgd is a better option. generally, LGD is more for "dirty" bulk because it can cause you gain some water retention and a bit of fat. S4 is not causing water retention, but it's not for everyone.
in the end, that's really something that you have to use yourself to find out how it all works for you.
people are very different and they can react very differently to sarms.

TirednBig

in the end, that's really something that you have to use yourself to find out how it all works for you.
people are very different and they can react very differently to sarms.
that's actually true about all sarms.
for example, while ostarine is among the safest SARMs, i know guys saying they can't tolerate it well, but they cna tolerate more powerful stuff such as testolone easier

Care4Gainz

can i burn fat and gain muscle with this cycle? i also want gw but with lgd instead of s4 to burn fat and gain muscle. do you think s4 is a better option?
problem with burning fat and gaining muscle is that you need different calorie intake. you burn fat with less calories, but you gain muscle with more calories than your mainteannce.
you can do it in case you haven't been working out and dieting, but it's harder if you did. sarms can help, but it very much comes down to your diet and workout plan

lisko100

you can do it in case you haven't been working out and dieting, but it's harder if you did. sarms can help, but it very much comes down to your diet and workout plan
considering i'm kinda skinny fat who barely worked out in my life and never been dieting, i assume i could lose fat and gain muscle at the same time now that i started to change my lifestyle in terms of diet and exercise?

RedRid

considering i'm kinda skinny fat who barely worked out in my life and never been dieting, i assume i could lose fat and gain muscle at the same time now that i started to change my lifestyle in terms of diet and exercise?
yeah, you can stay in calories about the maintenance (some increase with 100-200 kcal/day above maintenance) and with a great diet and workout with added sarms, you're likely to experience body composition (losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time)

Broren21

yes, people who never exercised and never had a diet can grow muscles and burn fat simultaneously. especially when adding sarms. but it's more effective to follow one goal at a time. for example, first grow muscles, then burn fat.

Care4Gainz

as these fine gentlemen already said it, that's possible. but it depends on many different things such as your body response and type, your exact diet and exercise plan and so much more

lisko100

yeah, you can stay in calories about the maintenance (some increase with 100-200 kcal/day above maintenance) and with a great diet and workout with added sarms, you're likely to experience body composition (losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time)
yes, people who never exercised and never had a diet can grow muscles and burn fat simultaneously. especially when adding sarms. but it's more effective to follow one goal at a time. for example, first grow muscles, then burn fat.
as these fine gentlemen already said it, that's possible. but it depends on many different things such as your body response and type, your exact diet and exercise plan and so much more
huge thanks everyone for oyur reponses.
do you think i should be keeping calories higher than maintenance depsite wanting to lose fat? I guess I wanna get bigger and stronger rather than skinnier.
also, do you think i'm still going to need to do one cardio day as my trainer suggested? (4 trainings a week, 3 weights 1 cardio).

Broren21

do you think i should be keeping calories higher than maintenance depsite wanting to lose fat? I guess I wanna get bigger and stronger rather than skinnier.
Yes, about 10-15% is going to be enough. If you're a beginner, you're going to find you lose fat while growing muscles. Of course, with a proper diet and workout

Care4Gainz

agree with @Broren21 could maintain the calories a bit higher if you want to pack on muscles and get stronger. don't forget you need to train for hypertrophy (it usually involves training a muscle group once or maximum twice a week with heavy weights). and eat right. 120% calories from Mcdonalds and 120% calories if clean food are two different things

lisko100

agree with @Broren21 could maintain the calories a bit higher if you want to pack on muscles and get stronger. don't forget you need to train for hypertrophy (it usually involves training a muscle group once or maximum twice a week with heavy weights). and eat right. 120% calories from Mcdonalds and 120% calories if clean food are two different things
lately i've been reading about diet plans as much as possible, learning about carbs, fats, protein etc. and you're right.
also been learning about workout plans. thinking about bro split 6 days a week training
about sarms - gw with lgd. later will add s4 to this plan
so far, seem to have good results

Broren21

you made me think about McDonalds and I'm not gonna sleep now :D

RedRid

huge thanks everyone for oyur reponses.
also, do you think i'm still going to need to do one cardio day as my trainer suggested? (4 trainings a week, 3 weights 1 cardio).
sorry for late response but yeah, you can. calculate your macros. eat and train well.. you're going to have awesome results.

wohum

I heard that i can expect crazy results with s4 andarine and gw cardarine, is it true?I'm planning to give it a try. Some can confirm? 75 mg per day of s4 and 30 mg per day of gw for 2 months should do perfectly. your advice? do i need a post cycle therapy for it? do you think it's good enough? Should I add something else? I'm up for options. thanks
started the cycle? i see lots of guys saying that lgd + s4 + gw should work even better. or at least lgd + gw? I already got them and will give them a try.