12 weeks vs 8 weeks sarms cycle

ganzoma

Hi everyone. Would really love your opinion on this. I know that 8 weeks is common sarms cycle but i think of going to 12 weeks. I have two options. Please share your opinions. By the way, I'm 33 years old, it's not my first SARMs cycle. 5'1 and 200 lb. want to try my first recomp.
Option 1 LGD4033 + GW 12 weeks
Or
Option 2 LGD4033+ GW + S4/andarine 8 weeks

Broren21

The best thing about SARMs is the fact that cycles with these compounds are flexible. This means that you could go for 8 weeks cycle and then continue to 12 weeks if you're feeling fine.
about adding S4 - you could do it if you already had LGD+GW cycle and it was fine.

Care4Gainz

agree with @Broren21 you can continue after 8 weeks if you're feeling fine. But after 8 weeks with those compounds you're likely to lower testosterone too much and would drop the cycle

greekbody

agree with @Broren21 you can continue after 8 weeks if you're feeling fine. But after 8 weeks with those compounds you're likely to lower testosterone too much and would drop the cycle
in fact, that's unlikely to have such a low T level after 8 weeks of S4 and LGD together to drop the cycle. It's actually 12 weeks cycle length that you could run them as a standard cycle length

greekbody

In fact, at weeks 8 they reach the maximum potential so I would actually go for 12 weeks cycle in order to take the most out of the cycle. Stopping when they are peaking won't allow you to get those 4 weeks worth of gains that can be a lot!

Care4Gainz

in fact, that's unlikely to have such a low T level after 8 weeks of S4 and LGD together to drop the cycle. It's actually 12 weeks cycle length that you could run them as a standard cycle length
the standard cycle length of SARMs is actually 8 weeks, not 12. Yes, you could run them for 12 weeks, but that's not great advice for a beginner.
there are good reasons why it is 8 weeks and that includes testosterone suppression, liver toxicity, cholesterol, and others.

galvor

far not an expert but i also know that sarms cycles are 8 weeks. 12 weeks can go with non sarms compounds like mk677. correct me if i'm wrong

Broren21

the standard cycle length of SARMs is actually 8 weeks, not 12. Yes, you could run them for 12 weeks, but that's not great advice for a beginner.
there are good reasons why it is 8 weeks and that includes testosterone suppression, liver toxicity, cholesterol, and others.
that's exactly the reason why i said to go for 8 weeks and then extend to 10-12 weeks if he feels fine.

greekbody

yes, but you get better results from longer cycles. so my point is that as long as your health allows you - longer cycles are better in terms of results.

ganzoma

didn't even expect so many responses. thanks guys! I decided to add S4 to the stack and I guess i'm going to follow your advice of seeing how it's going to be at the end of week 8

LemuelPP

didn't even expect so many responses. thanks guys! I decided to add S4 to the stack and I guess i'm going to follow your advice of seeing how it's going to be at the end of week 8
not sure. lgd with s4 for 12 weeks can be too much. but yes... just listen to your body i guess