cutting vs bulking while using sarms

hydrafo

i've been on sarms for a while but then gave up on them. now want to regain the physique I used to have previously and want to add sarms.
i'm looking for sarms stacks but according to the information i find online, there are very similar stacks in terms of bulking cycle stacks and cutting cycle stacks
i would really love to get some more information from more knowledgeable guys
i'm 5'5 155 lb and i guess around 16 % or so bf

lisko100

the hardest part is to watch for your diet. at least for me. using sarms and working out isn't that hard for me. dieting is

Skippo

i've been on sarms for a while but then gave up on them. now want to regain the physique I used to have previously and want to add sarms.
i'm looking for sarms stacks but according to the information i find online, there are very similar stacks in terms of bulking cycle stacks and cutting cycle stacks
i would really love to get some more information from more knowledgeable guys
i'm 5'5 155 lb and i guess around 16 % or so bf
you start way bigger than me. that's why I started with a bulking. but it's up to you

hydrafo

what is your diet and workout plan looking like?
working out 3x a week 1.5 hours.
diet is far from perfect though I never eat sugary things like cake, candies, etc. It's hard to say to no a burger though.
also never have liquid carbs.
i was thinking maybe adding muscles (and I realize i'll add fat too) and then trying to lose that fat later?

RedRid

i was thinking maybe adding muscles (and I realize i'll add fat too) and then trying to lose that fat later?
yeah, you can do that. but not with far from perfect diet. I am not trying to say that you should be preparing for stage up to every single gram of protein calculated. But not saying no to a burger isn't going to get you there.
also, if you've been working out 3x a week, try increasing to 4x a week. it would make a change.
point is - there are lots of things that you can work on for improvements.

Broren21

that's when you are a beginner and you're doing great in terms of diet. When you've been in the game for a long time, you just can't build muscle while burning fat anymore

lisko100

working out 3x a week 1.5 hours.
diet is far from perfect though I never eat sugary things like cake, candies, etc. It's hard to say to no a burger though.
also never have liquid carbs.
my trainer said that "the burger" is what causes belly fat. I mean, anything like sandwiches, pizza, pasta and others

Broren21

my trainer said that "the burger" is what causes belly fat. I mean, anything like sandwiches, pizza, pasta and others
and he is actualyl right. you get lots of carbs from them and you may work them out in the gym, but the abs won't come as long as these fatty foods are always in your diet

lisko100

hydrafo I know it's hard brother. it was really really hard for me too initially. but i managed to keep it for a couple of weeks and then when the results started to appear, i was even more motivated to keep on doing it and it gets easier with time. plus our bodies adapt to everything. its hard in the beginning then it changes.

Care4Gainz

that's especially true for dieting. at least it was for me. the first weeks were really hard. but when i saw results, it was easier and easier