What's the first sarm you tried?

HGBody

Ostarine, everywhere I found information about SARMs, everyone was saying it's the best to give the first shot

Care4Gainz

I also started with two of them. Back in the days (it was years ago) that's what people in my gym recommended to me. It was ostarine and cardarine

Care4Gainz

yeah i agree with you. I managed to lose fat but I didn't lost any muscles. I lost about 10-12 pounds of fat during the cycle and I wasn't even dieting that hard. No muscle loss whatsoever ;)

HGBody

I lost about 10-12 pounds of fat during the cycle and I wasn't even dieting that hard. No muscle loss whatsoever ;)
similar results with ostarine. haven't lost muscles but lost good amounts of fat. that's why my weight remained pretty much the same with little to no differences, but the mirror changes were huge. and those are changes that really matters

SarMaster

Not even sure what my first ever SARMs cycle was like. Pretty sure i was using MK2866 but not sure if I added anything else

Care4Gainz

It's pretty amazing the amount of people starting with Ostarine. And I say amazing because it's actually the best choice as the first SARM to start with

galvor

for me it wasn't ostarine. but technically, those are not sarms at all. stenabolic and cardarine.

ganzoma

I actually started with LGD4033 because I heard it was superior to MK2866 for muscle growth and that was my aim. my bulking turned into a dirty bulk slowly. lol but I've changed

lisko100

I actually started with LGD4033 because I heard it was superior to MK2866 for muscle growth and that was my aim. my bulking turned into a dirty bulk slowly. lol but I've changed
you should watch your diet then. i also started with LGD alongside GW. awesome cycle. but i keep watching out for my diet which doesn't seem to get any better, unfortunately :D