scammers?

AshW10

Thanks everyone. Yes, I did find a source and placed my order. After reading your helpful posts I realized what would be better for me.
Or at least, what seems to be better.

AshW10

what did you buy? share your plan and we might be more helpful
thanks. I ordered Ostarine and Cardarine thanks to most people's advice here.
My plan is to use them both for 8 weeks. But I am not sure if I should frontload the dosages. what do you think?

Care4Gainz

thanks. I ordered Ostarine and Cardarine thanks to most people's advice here.
My plan is to use them both for 8 weeks. But I am not sure if I should frontload the dosages. what do you think?
sorry for the late reply. I missed this somehow.
no, do not frontload them. ostarine and cardarine is a great cycle.
15 mg of Ostarine and 10 mg of Cardarine for the entire cycle with great workout and diet plan will offer great results.

AshW10

15 mg of Ostarine and 10 mg of Cardarine for the entire cycle with great workout and diet plan will offer great results.
no worries. better later than never. thanks for sharing your valuable opinion. I guess that's exactly what I'm going to do following your plan, you seem to be like a knowledgeable guy.
will try to start and keep it slowly

Janoman

no worries. better later than never. thanks for sharing your valuable opinion. I guess that's exactly what I'm going to do following your plan, you seem to be like a knowledgeable guy.
yes, you should. that's actually a very good plan.

hydrafo

@AshW10 just don't rush things out. you are going to get there with slower doses through good workout and diet. if you attempt abuse it will affect your health that will hurt your gains. take it slowly!

Care4Gainz

started yet?
@AshW10 just don't rush things out. you are going to get there with slower doses through good workout and diet. if you attempt abuse it will affect your health that will hurt your gains. take it slowly!
this is true. just take it slowly because you will get there through consistency, not via rushing things

powerman

Thanks. It sounds similar to what im now on. But instead of ostarine it is stenabolic. Is it good enough?

Care4Gainz

thanks a lot. and thanks for the heads up. I never actually thought about that. my order is en route but going to order the PCT now
Good luck man!
Thanks. It sounds similar to what im now on. But instead of ostarine it is stenabolic. Is it good enough?
they work in two different ways. it depends on what you're searching for exactly. stenabolic is good for endurance.

Care4Gainz

yeah some add cardarine in PCT, but not to restart natural T production, its ineffective for this purpose. they add it to boost energy that some people lack during PCT

Care4Gainz

oh yeah, now I understand. it does actually makes sense to me now. never thought about it. thanks man!
just make sure that you work out and diet well after the cycle during PCT. many people lose their gains because they basically stop working out and dieting as they should right after stopping the cycle. then they say that the gains are not permanent