GW+MK2866 or GW+SR9009

AshW10

What do you guys think will be a better option for me? My main goal is to lose fat, but I do want to keep the muscles that I already have. I'm on Testosterone Replacement Therapy from doctor. 150 mg/week. Seemingly GW is what I really need but should I pair it with MK2866 or SR9009? Thanks

Broren21

I personally would go for cardarine and ostarine. It helps with stamina and muscle support vs just 2 stamina support when using GW and SR

20mgs Cardarine gw
50mgs Ostarine mk

Especially with your TRT you shouldn't be losing muscle.

AshW10

I personally would go for cardarine and ostarine. It helps with stamina and muscle support vs just 2 stamina support when using GW and SR

20mgs Cardarine gw
50mgs Ostarine mk

Especially with your TRT you shouldn't be losing muscle.
huge thanks for your answer. really appreciating it

khandra

I agree with these guys that based on the info you mentioned, Ostarine could be a better option. however, it still depends. there are situations where SR would be a better option, such as increasing endurance.

AshW10

That's why I joined this forum, I knew that you would help me. Thanks guys. Ostarine it is. Placed my order, and now I'm a bit nervous about starting the cycle when I will get my stuff. Thanks

AshW10

do you guys think I should frontload the dosages? or I better keep the dosages as they are the entire cycle?

khandra

do you guys think I should frontload the dosages? or I better keep the dosages as they are the entire cycle?
no need to frontload. you will only increase chances of side effects. go for same dosage. may only lower in case you notice side effects throughout the cycle. or may attempt increasing the dosage if you respond very well after 4 weeks of use without side effects

99X99

is MK2866 going to cause erectile dysfunction? what about LGD or RAD?
looking to gain muscles, been on S23 but it causes ED and I don't want to use it anymore. looking for other compounds to gain muscles stacked with GW501516

AshW10

no need to frontload. you will only increase chances of side effects. go for same dosage. may only lower in case you notice side effects throughout the cycle. or may attempt increasing the dosage if you respond very well after 4 weeks of use without side effects
thanks. will do.
looking to gain muscles, been on S23 but it causes ED and I don't want to use it anymore. looking for other compounds to gain muscles stacked with GW501516
wow are SARMs causing ED?

Broren21

they are unlikely to cause. theoretically they can because SARMs lower natural testosterone production and needless to mention the importance of testosterone for erections. but there's an extremely low chance you will get them unless you get really suppressed (when you abuse SARMs). I personally never had any ED issues with them.
S23, however, is capable of causing ED by its nature. So S23 is very capable to cause ED, other SARMs can too, but way less likely.
check above

99X99

thanks. will do.

yeah they do. I've been on S23. Everyone here on the forum said that it is the reason why I can't orgasm. I stopped it and now I'm just fine.
they are unlikely to cause. theoretically they can because SARMs lower natural testosterone production and needless to mention the importance of testosterone for erections. but there's an extremely low chance you will get them unless you get really suppressed (when you abuse SARMs). I personally never had any ED issues with them.
S23, however, is capable of causing ED by its nature. So S23 is very capable to cause ED, other SARMs can too, but way less likely.

check above
it seems like this guy knows what he's talking about. thanks @Broren21 for all your help

khandra

check above
explained it perfectly!
SARMs may suppress testosterone and without testosterone, ED is obviously possible. but S23 is unique in this regard being more likely to cause an inability to reach orgasm, ED issues etc. research on it indicated that S23 causes infertility with almost 100% rate!

99X99

research on it indicated that S23 causes infertility with almost 100% rate!
i didn't know that before starting its use. If I knew I wouldn't ever use it. thanks for sharing. won't go for S23 again. is there any other SARM that may cause similar effects?

AshW10

wow. huge thanks guys. I didn't know about S23 causing infertility. It does seem like there's a lot I do not really know.
the other guy told me that a good plan for beginner is going to be Cardarine with Ostarine. will start researching about them now. anything I should know first?