Actually helpful?

SarMaster

Heard about nootropics ability to make you concentrate like nothing else. Heard it's extremely helpful for those studying or working. true?

Broren21

never used nootropics. but my focus increased with SARMS well enough, maybe there's going to be someone else who can help...

ChuckKnock

Also heard about Nootropics being really helpful at concentration and focus. My job requires me to be very concentrated so I think they could be helpful?

DoM

i had a friend who said that he managed to learn in a single night everything we had to prepare for an exam back in the university days. he passed the exam. but i still don't believe him he managed to study everything in a single night

stevegu

i used nootropics when i was younger once. felt nothing. lol. but my source was kind of fishy so it could be the bad quality. if those were nootropics at all

ChuckKnock

i used nootropics when i was younger once. felt nothing. lol. but my source was kind of fishy so it could be the bad quality. if those were nootropics at all
maybe they don't work for everyone? I actually heard good stuff so I think I'm going to give them a try whenever is due my next project at work