anyone used 4 SARMs combined?

gcbghana

i used 3 sarms together and tbh it was too much for me. had to stop taking one of them. i was on lgd, rad and yk11. stopped yk
what do you plan to use?

Vrezz90

Yeah I did. but they were technically not all SARMs only.
I did the following combined:
GW-501516
RAD-140
MK-2866
Mk-677
had great results, but as you can see, only 2 of them are SARMss

Care4Gainz

I've heard of people running 4 actual sarms together. but the suppression is really bad. You shouldn't attempt unless you really know what you're doing

SarMaster

are we talking about actual SARMS? or SARMs in combination with other compounds that people think that they are SARMs? like GW501516, SR9009, MK-677?

99X99

Are you sure you want to use all of those SARMs stacked? asking because I only used one recently and had issues.
I understand that different compounds with different issues, but stacking them all will only increase the chances of getting them, I guess. Gotta switch to another now and see how it's going

Care4Gainz

and by the way, thanks everyone for sharing your combinations. there's a lot I should be learning.
Yep. I would recommend you read carefully about each product that you want to start using. There's a lot of info about every one of them. Might even read from multiple sources. If you have any questions regarding them, you could ask them here.

99X99

Yep. I would recommend you read carefully about each product that you want to start using. There's a lot of info about every one of them. Might even read from multiple sources. If you have any questions regarding them, you could ask them here.
gotta start researching about other SARMs I guess.

SarMaster

gotta start researching about other SARMs I guess.
Yes, you do. The better you know a compound, at least theoretically, the better it is going to be for you when you start using it practically. You know what to expect from using it. SARMs are still not fully researched and we know little about them, but when you do no research at all, that's even worse.

Care4Gainz

@SarMaster is right. if you would have researched about S23 before using it, you would have known that it is this SARM making you unable to finish. So, yes, better research.

Care4Gainz

it seems better because its more powerful. but you have to think about the side effects too. better go for Ostarine and if you'll love it, you may go for Testolone then as the next step.

99X99

Thanks. Unfortunately holidays are over. lol. gotta go to work. but I did start with RAD and GW Cardarine