Classic Bulking SARMs

Care4Gainz

I'm often getting asked which SARMs help you bulk up best. I've decided to make this post in an attempt to save everyone's time when searching for the best bulking SARMs. The two classic SARMs that have worked amazing for years now for such purposes are:
1. LGD4033 - Ligandrol
2. RAD140 - Testolone
But before you actually get to use them, I recommend you go for milder SARMs first— for example MK2866 - Ostarine.

Decktout

I'm often getting asked which SARMs help you bulk up best. I've decided to make this post in an attempt to save everyone's time when searching for the best bulking SARMs. The two classic SARMs that have worked amazing for years now for such purposes are:
1. LGD4033 - Ligandrol
2. RAD140 - Testolone
But before you actually get to use them, I recommend you go for milder SARMs first— for example MK2866 - Ostarine

RedRid

Assuming that it's off season, most people are running bulking cycles now? with bulking SARMs? I'm on bulking cycle myself so I run both those compounds + anotehr stuff

Care4Gainz

guess I'm going to try LGD4033 the next cycle after RAD140, sounds good enugh?
Yes. RAD and LGD are good for bulking indeed, but they are still somewhat different. Remember though, with LGD you are likely to get more water retention. You should watch out for your diet and water intake to keep water retention low. Moreover, remember that LGD is somewhat more suppressive than RAD. Only use LGD if you did previously used a RAD140 cycle and responded well to it.

99X99

Yeah, I have great results with RAD140. I didn't have great results with S23 though, never gonna give it a try again.
Thinking that if I will respond well to LGD4033 too, will go for a very serious bulking cycle (maybe next winter) with LGD and RAD together. but maybe later. So far I'm doing good on RAD. Just want to think ahead

DoM

After a Cardarine and Ligandrol cycle, do you thin it's worth using both these bulking sarms together?

Care4Gainz

could give it a try, or you could go for a similar cycle and just increase the dosages if you had great results

Reactions: DoM