Everyone Wonders: Are SARMs Safe?

Care4Gainz

SARMs are similar to steroids, we all know it. But we also know that they are not the same. Both bind to androgen receptors withinside your body and makes your muscles grow and makes them powerful. We also know that steroids carry side effects. especially those related to acne, hair loss, prostate issues. SARMs do not cause such issues because they are selective. Moreover, you can use them as pills, rather than injecting.

What’s the problem them? what wouldn’t FDA approve it for human consumption?

Not enough tests. Some SARMs like Ostarine have been ongoing clinical trials (in humans) for a long time now. But it seems like more tests are required to make sure these products are safe.

Are SARMs Legal?

Despite many people thinking that SARMs are similar to steroids so they are banned – they are not. You can legally buy them. You just can’t use them, according to FDA.

SARMs Side Effects?

The evidence in terms of side effects is mostly anecdotal. People report strength and muscle gains, but they also report high blood pressure, skin rashes, low T symptoms after cycles and others. some report behavioral changes too.

According to a sports coach (who preferred to remain anonymous) – LGD4033 he took was extremely effective at increasing his strength levels. Ostarine – the first SARM he used, made him leaner and muscular within a matter of a few weeks. Side effects – intermittent headaches.

Nonetheless, some people notice testicle shrinkage and mental side effects. SARMs seem to be great, but not for everyone.

gcbghana

yes they are to my opinion. of course, if you run the correctly.
there's nothing safe if you won't use it correctly. even overdose on vitamins causes side effects.
i tried ligandrol with great success. no issues and side effects.

Maloon

agree with that. I was taking Cardarine and I did some research about it. found out that it can cause cancers and almost gave up. But then i read that it caused cancers if administered in HUGE dosages for very long cycles

miko9090

I had 4-5 SARMs cycles with 3 different SARMs. 0 sides. only gains! as others stated, just go for right dosages. if you notice side effects, you can lower. obviously abuse would lead to issues. as everything else

gcbghana

I had 4-5 SARMs cycles with 3 different SARMs. 0 sides. only gains! as others stated, just go for right dosages. if you notice side effects, you can lower. obviously abuse would lead to issues. as everything else
agree with you. I read that even WATER is dangerous when drank in excess! it sounds crazy but that's true.
obviously compounds that are hormonal can offer side effects. but at the same time, they definitely can be effective.
it depends on so much!
although... i know one thing that isn't going to cause side effects regardless of how much you get... women. haha

Broren21

I go for stacks of 3 different stacks and they cause no side effects. Maybe I'm lucky, but you can't deny the fact that you should use them responsibly, as anything else. ghana said it right. everything causes side effects

ganzoma

it seems that more and more people talk about SARMS lately, it does seem like the best "big thing" among athletes. if they are not fully safe, they are at least safer than anabolics. still great when there's something that can help you without causing serious health issues

Broren21

it seems that more and more people talk about SARMS lately, it does seem like the best "big thing" among athletes. if they are not fully safe, they are at least safer than anabolics. still great when there's something that can help you without causing serious health issues
agree with you man. as long as there's something with limited side effects but is effective - that's worth it

PaulT

thanks guys for great responses. been thinking to start SARMs for a while now. done some research.
do you think I can start with them? great health condition, bf around 15-18%, working out for 1+ years seriously. but had previous experience in gym too. dieting for around 3-4 months. trying to pack on muscles and lose some more weight.
found this site and I think I should give it a go?

miko9090

I had a cycle with SARMs without side effects but I am not sure if they were effective at all. I could barely tell I was on anything at all... low quality?
most likely yes. You should feel them working almost instantly. about a week in - you already need to see results. after 8 weeks cycle, there's no doubt in their efficacy.
If you barely could tell anything that either low quality or you're doing something wrong (low doses, no workout or diet....)

stevegu

to be honest, i was wondering if they are safe too. i often hear they are unapproved but still no information suggesting they are harmful. that's strange - unapproved but not dangerous

Broren21

to be honest, i was wondering if they are safe too. i often hear they are unapproved but still no information suggesting they are harmful. that's strange - unapproved but not dangerous
because they still have to make a million of other tests first

ChuckKnock

not so dangerous to my opinion. i had a couple of ostarine and cardarine cycles and never had any issues. now looking forward to try other sarms too as it seems they are actually very effective and i don't seem to develop side effects