I'm back

Broren21

Yeah doing great. I see lots of people lately struggling to get energy and motivation but it seems I'm the most motivated person on the planet rn. lol. Feeling like a monster in the gym :)

lisko100

Hello man. I'm back too. Looking to start my second cycle. The first one was LGD + GW and I had awesome results. People say I could go for S4 with GW now. How do you feel about it?

DoM

hey there. i've also been off for a while now. stopped the cycle with Cardarine and Ligandrol and now planning my next bulking cycle.

Broren21

Thanks. I just don't think I have that patience. Want to look good this summer.
@ChuckKnock is right. this is not a marathon. you will get there sooner or later. and I think it's better later and safer, rather than sooner and damaging your health and body
been off for a while too. got sick... not sure if covid or whatever else.
anyway, i'm back on track and now planning my next cycle
welcome back bro

ChuckKnock

thanks for heads up. and yeah, i understand what you're saying. I am just trying to do it both safe and fast :D
we all want it brother. but in the rush of achieving the goals fast, you may not notice how you're screwing up your body. Stick to proper dosages and you'll be alright!

greekbody

we all want it brother. but in the rush of achieving the goals fast, you may not notice how you're screwing up your body. Stick to proper dosages and you'll be alright!
there's a limit to how much muscle gain and fat loss you can achieve in a period of time anyway

DoM

I understand it. and that's what I'm going to do actually. been researching more and more lately and it does make sense