MK 677 Veterans?

SarMaster

Hi there everyone. Been using GW 501516 (Cardarine) and LGD 4033 (Ligandrol) and I really loved the results. I managed to lean out and burn fat with some gains in strength and lean tissues. For a while now, I'm trying to gain more muscles but I seem to have some issues with my appetite. Been researching online and it seems like there's MK-677 (Ibutamoren) that is not an actual SARM, as far as it looks like, although classified as such, that can help with increased appetite. It seems like it works as a secretagogue or GH and this hormone would make you grow on a whole different level with increased appetite.
My question is - anyone of you ever used it? Wanted to hear out from first hand experiences if possible. Thanks

Broren21

I used it and while I can't say that I noticed a huge increase in appetite (I never had problems with my appetite though) I was able to grow muscles. After my last cycle I gained 20 lbs of muscles! but i used it in combination with rad-140 and lgd-4033. lgd-4033 you used is actually a great SARM for growing muscles, maybe try increasing dosage?

ChuckKnock

MK 677 helps lose fat? I used Ostarine and Cardarine stack and had great results. thinking about starting another cycle soon with a third SARM added

tocrwn

MK 677 is a great sarm! been using it myself for a long period now and i absolutely love it. I've been using it for a long time so i got used to its effects (using ibutamoren for at least a year now!). but it does seems like my appetite increase a bit when i just started to use it initially. also, i stack it every now and there with S23 for increasing strength.
MK 677 helps lose fat? I used Ostarine and Cardarine stack and had great results. thinking about starting another cycle soon with a third SARM added
you can stack it with ostarine and cardarine. it may help you lose weight. but use a very low dosage of MK-677, otherwise, as i said it - it would increase appetite. not really helpful to lose weight. go for a dosage of maximum 10 mg a day, no higher!

ChuckKnock

yeah I see why MK 677 might increase appetite if used in higher dosage. thanks. I am thinking of a serious cycle to lose lots of fat fast and there's a lot of things i want to try. Ostarine and Cardarine would surely be in my cycle, and I guess MK 677. maybe other things too.

tocrwn

just replied to your opther post... if you love how MK 2866 and GW 501516 work for you, then you could try adding MK 677 too and see how it goes. but i wouldnt add other sarms

Broren21

whether or not to add other SARMs depends on various factors.
For example, I'm thinking about trying an ultimate SARMS cycle for huge muscle growth. Like YK11 (myostatin inhibitor), MK 677 (HGH secretagogue) RAD-140 (Test booster) and LGD-4033 (muscle grower). I think this cycle should offer huge results. Although I'm not sure about side effects

ChuckKnock

what do you think for someone like me trying to lose weight? i really wanna see those abs. thinking about ostarine and cardarine with mk 677... other additions?

SarMaster

Thanks for all your replies. Basically, it offers the benefits of increased HGH? I mean - it works by stimulating your glad into secreting more HGH. If you have more HGH, obviously, you have more benefits.

tocrwn

Thanks for all your replies. Basically, it offers the benefits of increased HGH? I mean - it works by stimulating your glad into secreting more HGH. If you have more HGH, obviously, you have more benefits.
you got it right
yeah, that's where I have to work more. I know it. It's always been a struggle for me to diet. But not to workout though
You're not the only one brother. Getting around a pizza is where the battle begins for sure :D

Broren21

both work on similar receptors so I'm not sure if actually work stacking these 2
tocrwn, i tried to find info and I couldn't I actually find that these 2 are working great stacked. one of the best stack for bulking out there... can you share where you found that info?
You're not the only one brother. Getting around a pizza is where the battle begins for sure :D
i feel you :D