MK677 + Cardarine + Ligandrol = Awesome!

SarMaster

I can recommend this cycle to those who want to feel 5x times better, to perform 5x times better and to look 5x times better!
I'm not the skinny fat guy that I used to be. This is not my first cycle, but this combo works like charm!

Broren21

i've been on something similar but with Testolone in it. instead of Ligandrol.
wanted to say the exact same thing. Switch to RAD140 instead of LGD4033 during the cycle, IMO it's going to make you feel even better @SarMaster yet, that's just my personal opinion and experience. in the end we're all different.

sarrsun

wanted to say the exact same thing. Switch to RAD140 instead of LGD4033 during the cycle, IMO it's going to make you feel even better @SarMaster yet, that's just my personal opinion and experience. in the end we're all different.
definitely. If I would go for a bulking cycle, I would rather go for Lingandrol, but for "feeling better" RAD is a better option to my opinion

Maloon

definitely. If I would go for a bulking cycle, I would rather go for Lingandrol, but for "feeling better" RAD is a better option to my opinion
never tried rad. should give it a go. never tried mk677 either.
but combo of cardarine and ligandrol is still working awesome!

PaulT

i'm now on cardarine and ostarine, thinking about mk677 too. i guess I'm going to try my next cycle the one you recommended here. thanks

Broren21

yes you should. some find ligandrol better than rad, some find it the other way around. so I would give them both a try just to find out what works best for me

sarrsun

you should. RAD definitely has its advantages, so does MK677 especially since you have more HGH that is so important!