next sarms stack

khandra

hello everyone. thinking to start my next sarms stack with S23, RAD140 and MK2866
S23 dosage: 25 mg a day
MK2866 dosage: 20 mg a day
RAD140 dosage: 20 mg a day
let me know what you guys think

Care4Gainz

while all dosages seem to be within range. S23 is on the upper range and is the most powerful. I would lower a bit the S23, especially if you never actually used it. Also, RAD and MK could be enough. Might add Cardarine instead of S23 as it is something you could add in almost any single cycle.

Skippo

i've heard S23 is very likely to cause erectile dysfunction.
and i also see most people suggesting Cardarine in almost any cycle for extra fat loss and as a booster.
That's why I plan now my next cycle with cardarine, rad140 and thinking about something else. Ostarine seems good enough, isn't it?

AshW10

hello everyone. thinking to start my next sarms stack with S23, RAD140 and MK2866
powerful stuff stacked together in pretty high dosages. I think it's doable, but you need to be extremely careful. but i'm no expert by no means so...

Maloon

out your mentioned stack, only did mk2866 so I can;t say too much. ever used all of those separately?

TirednBig

agree with everyone else. although it seems doable - it's very powerful. you need to be extremely careful. especially with S23

Care4Gainz

That's why I plan now my next cycle with cardarine, rad140 and thinking about something else. Ostarine seems good enough, isn't it?
yeah, Ostarine is a great addition to almost any SARM cycle, actually. Because of the way it works, it can help you achieve your goals, almost regardless of what they are. Plus, it stacks well with almost anything.
this alone can do wonders, actually
that's right (y)

AshW10

i've heard that most people have some vision issues on S4. But most people have ED issues on S23. LOL

khandra

Use S23 for a while and then I noticed libido loss. Read its because of S23 and gave up on it. Introduced GW instead of S23. Now I'm doing wonders! thanks!
why man? I mean why you didn't love them? everyone seems to say they are very powerful. Is it because of vision and ED issues?
not sure about vision issues of S4, but S23 libido loss is a real thing!

Care4Gainz

why man? I mean why you didn't love them? everyone seems to say they are very powerful. Is it because of vision and ED issues?
those are the common issues among those SARMs. they are powerful enough, but those issues are usually bothersome for many users

Care4Gainz

yeah, you never know how they work until giving them a try. that's just common issues but it doesn't mean that everyone will get them. some may tolerate sides much better than others.

AshW10

it does seems so. just too many people are saying too different things about various arms, especially S23 and S4, for example.