s4 & gw

sestru

I heard that i can expect crazy results with s4 andarine and gw cardarine, is it true?I'm planning to give it a try. Some can confirm? 75 mg per day of s4 and 30 mg per day of gw for 2 months should do perfectly. your advice? do i need a post cycle therapy for it? do you think it's good enough? Should I add something else? I'm up for options. thanks

Care4Gainz

ever used SARms before? 75 mg/day of S4 is a high dosage for beginners. So is GW 30 mg/day for a beginner. better start with 50 mg/day S4 and maximum 20 mg/day GW. 2 months sounds good
do i need a post cycle therapy for it?
yes, andarine is suppressive so better have nolvadex or clomid
do you think it's good enough?
dosages seem a bit high for beginner but otherwise is good
hould I add something else? I'm up for options. thanks
yeah you can add something else, but not for beginners. SR is going to be great for fat loss or YK11 for muscle growth.

gcbghana

haven't tried any of them, but thinking about andarine. also heard good stuff about it when u wanna grow but stay lean

Care4Gainz

haven't tried any of them, but thinking about andarine. also heard good stuff about it when u wanna grow but stay lean
the stuff is great, but you need to have some more experience as it can cause some side effects too. Also, start slowly. Like 25 mg a day for 2 weeks. then bump to 50 mg a day for 6 more weeks. I saw guys using 75 mg a day, but that's too much IMO for most people.

Broren21

I heard that i can expect crazy results with s4 andarine and gw cardarine, is it true?
depends on various factors. yes, s4 and gw are great, but your diet and workout plan should be on point as well.
Some can confirm? 75 mg per day of s4 and 30 mg per day of gw for 2 months should do perfectly. your advice?
2 months (8 weeks) sounds good. But 75 mg a day of S4 and 30 mg a day of GW501516 are high doses. Within range, but on the upper limit. I wouldn't recommend these dosages unless you ever used them separately
do i need a post cycle therapy for it?
depends, but most likely yes because of high dosage of S4.
do you think it's good enough?
as i said, depends. If you ever had experience with these compounds and you know your body reacts well to them - you could try it.
Should I add something else?
I doubt. Some people add something else, but only when they already have enough experience with these compounds
@Care4Gainz explained it well tbh

TirednBig

ive been thinking about s4 with gw. i heard that s4 is even more powerful than lgd when it comes to strength and i want to keep gw for energy. so I'm thinking about s4 and gw right now

TirednBig

yes I thought about S23 instead of S4. But I think that S4 is better than S23 in side effects department so I thought I would stick to S4. Especially because it makes you leaner too!

TirednBig

S23 sounds actually really good. But I've heard of people developing some nasty sides. While S4 does offers side effects, especially the vision issues, it seems like it gets solved really quick so...

Care4Gainz

with s4 you are likely to lose slightly more fat and get stronger than with ostarine. but some people can't tolerate its side effects. that's why ostarine is generally more popular
been on this cycle a while back (s4 and gw). awesome cycle! later been on the same combo with sr9009 added for further benefits
it sounds like an awesome cutting cycle

TirednBig

it actually depends on many different factors. How your body reacts to it, dosage, lifestyle choices etc.
But yes, S23 is not a SARM that you should treat lightly.
that's for sure. never underestimate the genetics, dosage and other factors. was just talking about S23 vs S4

tocrwn

depends on various factors. yes, s4 and gw are great, but your diet and workout plan should be on point as well.

2 months (8 weeks) sounds good. But 75 mg a day of S4 and 30 mg a day of GW501516 are high doses. Within range, but on the upper limit. I wouldn't recommend these dosages unless you ever used them separately

depends, but most likely yes because of high dosage of S4.

as i said, depends. If you ever had experience with these compounds and you know your body reacts well to them - you could try it.

I doubt. Some people add something else, but only when they already have enough experience with these compounds
@Care4Gainz explained it well tbh
awesomely helpful post! thanks

lisko100

I heard that i can expect crazy results with s4 andarine and gw cardarine, is it true?I'm planning to give it a try. Some can confirm? 75 mg per day of s4 and 30 mg per day of gw for 2 months should do perfectly. your advice? do i need a post cycle therapy for it? do you think it's good enough? Should I add something else? I'm up for options. thanks
can i burn fat and gain muscle with this cycle? i also want gw but with lgd instead of s4 to burn fat and gain muscle. do you think s4 is a better option?

ChuckKnock

can i burn fat and gain muscle with this cycle? i also want gw but with lgd instead of s4 to burn fat and gain muscle. do you think s4 is a better option?
if you never used sarms before, lgd is a better option. generally, LGD is more for "dirty" bulk because it can cause you gain some water retention and a bit of fat. S4 is not causing water retention, but it's not for everyone.