scammers?

miko9090

I see lots of people and lots of information indicating that sarms are often faked. I seem to be among the lucky ones as I've never got bunk, but... is there that much scam around sarms? anyone ever got bunk sarms? how did it feel like if you did?

Care4Gainz

yes, there are indeed lots of scammers. that's because sarms are unique compounds and that's why they try to sell them. I didn't purchased bunk sarms because i'm always careful where i'm buying sarms from. But i've heard of people purchasing it.
as @lisonta said - most commonly they simply don't work. But there are worse cases when they offer some pretty nasty side effects

hydrafo

I also heard there are lots of scammers. So I got to research more. That's how I ended up on this site to be honest

TirednBig

Got scammed by a site by receiving something that was certainly not SARMs. Then found a good source of good SARMs but they stopped providing SARMs and I found alternatives on this site

stevegu

With the help of this site I also found sources that are not scamming their customers and I really appreciate it

Janoman

I can't fucking stand scammers. people are using those products. those who scam can put your health in danger! better rip my money off, not my health

Care4Gainz

yeah it's real. i got scammed as i said. so make sure you know where you're getting your sarms from. I am now searching for some good sources. lol
just check top rated stores and you're going to find what you're looking for.
I can't fucking stand scammers. people are using those products. those who scam can put your health in danger! better rip my money off, not my health
can't agree more brother

hydrafo

that's what is wrong with society. while i understand that everyone is trying to make money, why do you need to hurt others doing so?
because sometimes people don't know how else to make money... that's why we should be vigilant with the choices we make when purchasing something that we're about to put into our bodies