What’s the Best SARM For Beginner?

Broren21

Many people seem to wonder what’s the best SARM for beginners and I decided to rant about this topic, hopefully it would help someone.

Some of you are searching for information about SARMs, where to buy them and how to use them. I would try to help with all of that in this post.

But before I continue – I need to warn you that SARMs are not approved for human use. It’s because there is not enough research conducted on them. You take them at your own risk and you understand that side effects might occur. In the end, I’m often asked the most popular questions:
What should be my first SARMs cycle and where I can buy those SARMs?

I’m going to try to help you with that. But before I’m going to do it – you better answer the following questions:

• Are you over 21 years old (ideally over 25)?
  • Are you trying to bulk up (add muscles and strength)?
  • Are you in good health condition (not suffering from heart issues, blood issues, liver issues etc.)?
  • Have you been training seriously for at least 3-6 months now?
  • Are you honest with yourself when it comes to healthy and clean diet?
If you answer yes to all of those questions – you can start your first SARM cycle which looks like this:

Ostarine 10-20 mg/day. Ideally 10-15 mg/day to avoid side effects. Used for 8 weeks. Use it once a day, or, if you can, split dosage into 2 doses a day (every 12 hours, 5-7.5mg).

Then prepare a PCT plan. Wait 24-48 hours after last dosage and start your PCT with Clomid: 50 mg/day for 2 weeks. Then continue with Clomid at 25 mg/day for 2 more weeks. Or it could be Nolvadex 40 mg/day for 2 weeks and continue with Nolvadex at 20 mg/day for 2 more weeks. Generally, PCT plan is 4 weeks. Total daily dosage of Clomid or Nolvadex is enough once a day.

So, we have: First 8 weeks: 15 mg a day. Next 4 weeks: PCT; last 4 weeks of one cycle: Do not take any SARMs, Repeat, until you get the desired result. The full length is 16 weeks with 8 weeks cycle, 4 weeks PCT and 4 weeks off period.

So, you’re going to need:

• Ostarine MK 2866 a total of 840 mg (if you go for 15 mg).
  • Clomid total 1050 mg (2 weeks 50 mg/day and 2 weeks 25 mg/day)
  • Or Nolvadex total 840 mg (2 weeks 40 mg/day and 2 weeks 20 mg/day)

What to expect?

You might get leaner, stronger and with more muscles tissues. However, don’t exclude side effects.

Moreover, please, do not have unrealistic expectations. It can lead to demotivation and disappointment. Ostarine does help grow muscles and get leaner, but it’s not a magic compound. Genetics, your lifestyle, diet and training regimen plays a very important role.

I wouldn’t recommend stacking SARMs from the very first cycle. You won’t know which one causes side effects if you get them. Better add one new compound at a time. You’ll be able to stack Ostarine with other SARMs in your further cycles.

There’s a lot to learn about first cycle. Yet, you never know how it would work for you, so you have to use it to find out. That’s why you shouldn’t follow anyone’s cycles but work it up on your own. Start with low dosages and gradually increase.

About Sources:

If you’re sure you want to start your first cycle, click on the “top rated sources” here. You’re going to find reviews by members of SARMs sources and their products. Be sure to be careful where you’re buying SARMs from. A lot of people get scammed by using unverified sources. Either getting bunk products or not getting anything at all.

Yes, I personally used the top rated sources and I love them. But I won’t be sharing them here as this forum rules doesn’t allow.

Final thoughts:

Do not take my word for it. I’m just trying to help with information. But be smart. Do your own homework. Learn and research. There’s a lot of amazing information on this site. Just try to be safe.

I made this post in an attempt to help beginners having questions about their first cycle as I often get these questions. It’s important to understand that if you start on SARMs – you’re doing it solely and entirely at your own risk.

Good luck to all of you. Get big, be strong and stay safe. Cheers!

ChuckKnock

Amazing information. That was my first cycle but I went straight away to Ostarine + Cardarine. Both used for 8 weeks. Ostarine 15 mg and Cardarine 10 mg. Never actually thought about the fact that if I get side effects I wouldn't know which causes them. LOL. My mistake. I guess I'm just lucky I didn't had side effects. I wanted to get the weight off asap

Broren21

Amazing information. That was my first cycle but I went straight away to Ostarine + Cardarine. Both used for 8 weeks. Ostarine 15 mg and Cardarine 10 mg. Never actually thought about the fact that if I get side effects I wouldn't know which causes them. LOL. My mistake. I guess I'm just lucky I didn't had side effects. I wanted to get the weight off asap
yeah, cardarine isn't very notorious for causing side effects. people are just concerned about it causing cancers. however, it seems like only huge doses causes side effects. such as 1.4 mg/lb (3 mg/kg). That's a dosage of around 300 mg a day. 10 mg/day for 8 weeks is considered safe though

miko9090

i assume it should have tremendous effects on weight loss and endurance. I think that within a week of 50 mg/day of cardarine you're going to see changes of your body that you naturally would in months. but that comes with a price....

ChuckKnock

yes, that's just not worth it... you can do it slowly. no need to try reaching huge goals in 2 weeks and risking your health when you can reach same goals in 2 months, for example...

miko9090

gotta agree with that. but remember there are those who use sarms for years... maybe their receptors isn't responding as well (or genetics, weight etc. or maybe a combination of everything) so they need higher doses...?

gcbghana

my first and only SARM so far was LGD4033. great stuff. maybe I was lucky I haven't developed sides. But I also used it responsibly and learned how to cope with issues first

PaulT

huge thanks for this post. ya know, I was actually wondering what's the best SARM for me who wants to start them. for someone seriously working out for 1+ years (and with previous experience too) as well as seriously dieting for some months with bf about 15% - do you think it would be helpful?

Broren21

huge thanks for this post. ya know, I was actually wondering what's the best SARM for me who wants to start them. for someone seriously working out for 1+ years (and with previous experience too) as well as seriously dieting for some months with bf about 15% - do you think it would be helpful?
yeah, you could try to go for Ostarine now.
are you searching to bulk up or cut?

PaulT

yeah, you could try to go for Ostarine now.
are you searching to bulk up or cut?
you know... i'm not even sure.. i guess i want to bulk but i also want to lose the body fat more. I know it's hard to increase muscle size while losing body fat, but i also know it's not impossible. also, I'm not competing or anything. just wanna look good if ya know what i mean

Broren21

you know... i'm not even sure.. i guess i want to bulk but i also want to lose the body fat more. I know it's hard to increase muscle size while losing body fat, but i also know it's not impossible. also, I'm not competing or anything. just wanna look good if ya know what i mean
yeah i understand. you could try Ostarine to see how it goes. It's a type of compound that can help you bulk if you eat in calorie surplus and cut if you're eating in calorie deficit. you don't track your calories?

ganzoma

People in my gym helped me with my first SARM cycle, explaining pretty much similar things you explained there Broren. Great post!

miko9090

Yes it would help you, I think you're going to love it.
try to keep the proteins up and calories around maintenance or even just a tiny bit above. When adding Ostarine, you can still lose that body fat and you'll see muscle growth too

khandra

ostarine often is called the best sarm but i think that depends. i mean, if you're in bulking, you could try other sarm like rad140 which is much better in my opinion. i guess the main reason why is often called the best sarm is because is most popular in medicine?