SARMS & Peptides Stores 7 7cobier March 10, 2022 11607
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

legit company. used them and I'm going to continue using them further. it's one of the best experiences I've ever had when purchasing SARMs (and I have quite a good experience with multiple SARMs vendors).
the customer support seems friendly. answered my only question in about 4 hours.
easy ordering process

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

professional packaging of products and extremely short periods of delivery to my address. I love when I get my packages fast (I know, I know, everyone does) bcuz i tend to forget something so I have to place an order right before needing that idem. lol.

Products Ordered

finally found a source with quality Ostarine MK-2866.
previous sources either didn't carry it, either was underdosed or under quality.
Getting MK2866, MK677 and S23.

Product Effects

really love the quality of their products. Both sarms and serms are doing what they're supposed to do.
I'm cycling MK677 Ibutamoren for long periods, S23 for 8 weeks for my bulking plan and Ostarine to lean me out during the bulking phase. Great quality. This was my first cycle with products from sarms.to, thinking to try other sarms my next orders.

Review

so far, i really love sarms.to. that's because of their availability of products and prices for them. as well as fast shipping for those quality products. there's nothing else I would need from a vendor. I just want fast shipping, quality products and reasonable prices. luckily, this shipper has it all. thanks.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
T
Rep: 16
33 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0