SARMS & Peptides Stores 7 7cobier March 10, 2022 11738
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Trusty SARMs source and you could confirm that from their customer support team that does look like they care for customers, unlike many other places I ordered from. The ordering process is easy, love it. But I loved the responsiveness of customer support more. They seemed like they care and even after receiving my package, they continue to answer my questions professionally and really fast. Asked a question at 3 AM and they responded within an hour. Not sure if they ever sleep, lol

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Discreet and well packaged. Delivery took 5 business days. Everything as expected.

Products Ordered

Cardarine and Ligandrol

Product Effects

It's not my first time using Cardarine and I know how it should work so it does work great. Getting the same feeling of increased endurance and energy levels. Sweating more in the gym.
It's the first time with Ligandrol, however, and I do think this stuff is great. Within a matter of a few weeks, I managed to add a great deal of lbs in muscles. Maybe because of Cardarine but I haven't added any fat that many people claimed they did with Ligandrol. Strength was over the roof. Managed to break my personal records in gym.

Review

Great supplier. It's the first time I use SARMs as pills and to be honest I LOVE it. No awful taste after liquids and easier to make sure you run the proper dosage. sarms.to seem to have great customer support and fast delivery with proper packaging. Awesome prices too. I will return back.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 36
47 posts

#1 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0