SARMS & Peptides Stores A admin December 08, 2020 10178
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Website was easy to navigate. My initial transaction declined and I got a personal email within a few minutes letting me know how to correct the issue. The representative, Rod, replied to all of my questions quickly and professionally.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I got a tracking number within 24 hours of ordering and everything was packaged securely and professionally and arrived in less than a week each time I ordered. I was used to waiting 2+ weeks so this was refreshing for me.

Products Ordered

Mass Stack, advanced mass stack, stenabolic, cardarine, rad140, and tamoxifen

Product Effects

Mass stack and advanced mass stack were very very strong and lasted 2 months each. I gained over 15lbs each cycle. Rad140 was awesome and helped sex drive as well. I did notice a lot of sweating at the gym from oral stenabolic and I know a lot of people questions whether this product usually works. Cardarine I noticed more endurance from within a day which was probably the coolest out of all of the products. My test levels recovered fine, not sure if the tamoxifen helped or not but I’m assuming it did. The products are definitely potent.

Review

I was very impressed with Sports Technology Labs. Communication and shipping were fast and products worked better than the companies I used before (narrows labs, provenpeptides, science bio). I feel like a fan of this company now, whenever I hear “sarms” I have to bring them up lol and I give them a lot of credit for my gains this year.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 1