Best SARMS

st4all

The sarm is a very powerful steroid that is very helpful for the body. This steroid is very helpful for gaining muscle mass and for increasing strength. The sarm is a steroid that is used in medicine and it is also used by athletes to gain muscle mass and increase strength. The sarm has a very low side-effect profile and it's very useful for those who are looking to gain muscle mass.

Broren21

well.. thanks man 😂
for sharing some pretty basic information that we all already know, lol.
anyway, welcome to the forum.
BTW; do not confuse sarms with steroids. the sarm is NOT a steroid and it is not actually used in medicine. some steroids are. just saying so you could get your facts straight. everything else seems true

miko9090

agree with these guys. the SARM is a very powerful compound that is helpful for the body, not a steroid. it helps gain muscle mass and increase strength and it is indeed somewhat similar to steroids. but not steroids

99X99

What are your best SARMs for cutting and for bulking? What do you think is the best SARM stack?
My best SARMs:
For cutting 1. Cardarine 2. Ostarine
For bulking 1. Ligandrol 2. Testolone
best sarms stacks for cutting cardarine and ostarine. heard good things about SR9009 and
best sarms stack for bulking: haven't tried one. Only LGD4033 and RAD140 separately. thinking to add MK677 as I heard it's great.
S23 should be great for bulking too.
found it extremely helpful. been on a SARM that causes ED and infertility and gotta search for something else. Your post is awesome!

SarMaster

found it extremely helpful. been on a SARM that causes ED and infertility and gotta search for something else. Your post is awesome!
You're welcome. If you didn't have great results on S23 due to infertility issues, you may love Testolone as some people suggest that it works as a sex drive booster. Ligandrol if you want to gain as much muscle mass as possible.

Broren21

thanks you two @Broren21 and @SarMaster you've been really helpful.
always weclome.
You're welcome. If you didn't have great results on S23 due to infertility issues, you may love Testolone as some people suggest that it works as a sex drive booster. Ligandrol if you want to gain as much muscle mass as possible.
100% right!
yeah it was me on S23 and yes I do want to bulk. Thinking about Testolone vs Ostarine now but I'm leaning more toward Testolone
for bulking purposes, Testolone might actually be better

SarMaster

thanks you two @Broren21 and @SarMaster you've been really helpful.
yeah it was me on S23 and yes I do want to bulk. Thinking about Testolone vs Ostarine now but I'm leaning more toward Testolone
testolone is better indeed for bulking needs. but remember that it mostly has to do with your diet and workout plan. also, testolone is better, but more likely to cause side effects

99X99

Yeah, I started with RAD instead of S23 a few days ago. It seems to be working. Without changing my diet much I added 4 lbs. And it has been only a few days.