can't I run stenabolic for longer than 8 weeks?

AshW10

because it's actually a great stuff. there are good reasons why it's called "exercise or endurance in a bottle"

Broren21

yes, true, but as any other, it may cause side effects too, so being extra careful never hurts.

there's never too much gym, or is it?
:unsure:
yeah, slowly add sarms as they certainly won't do more than diet and workout.

too much gym? what do you mean? :ROFLMAO:

Broren21

it is. but when you eat right, train right and even use SARMs, that's barely a problem. it'l mostly a problem for beginners, almost never for professionals

Broren21

it is a real thing. But @Broren21 is right. proper nutrition, rest and SARMs will make it unlikely for those who were lifting for years.
exactly. SARMs promote rest. Plus, experienced lifters' muscles are getting used to the strain and they properly eat to fuel their body with whatever it needs to recover faster. So overtraining is mostly a thing for beginners.

lisko100

i've heard people using stenabolic for longer than 8 weeks? like 12 weeks. planning to use 5 mg every 3-4 hours (20 mg/day) with gw same schedule for 12 weeks. how does it sound to you?

Broren21

cardarine alone with a low calorie program is fine. 12 weeks cycle is doable, but only if you previously had experience with it and nothing longer than that.

Care4Gainz

i've heard people using stenabolic for longer than 8 weeks? like 12 weeks. planning to use 5 mg every 3-4 hours (20 mg/day) with gw same schedule for 12 weeks. how does it sound to you?
sounds like you should take it slowly. taking more sarms at once won't make you fit overnight. work your diet instead.