changing sarms

LemuelPP

been on RAD140 for a while now. added only 5 lbs during the first 4 weeks of my bulking cycle. can i change it to LGD4033? or should i first end the 8 weeks cycle? or maybe I could change it and run it for 8 weeks? (first 4 weeks RAD and then 8 more weeks LGD?) thanks

ChuckKnock

Why would you change? 5 lbs during the first 4 weeks is great. consdering that 5 lbs of lean muscle mass is great enough. moreover, it also depends on your diet and workout plan, don't forget about it.

khandra

I agree with Chuck, I also don't see why you would need to change it. it seems you've had great results. what's the cycle number?

khandra

and you did the right thing. this is not a race. take it slowly and beware of the side effects. go for one compound at a time. only stack when you're ready. and start with low dosage and only increase when you actually need the feel of increasing (and you feel your body prepared for it).

Care4Gainz

I honestly thought about it. but I don't want to take the risk of side effects
you seem like a reasonable guy who doesn't want to risk with your health. just don't take unnecessary risks.
I assume you should be in PCT at this moment?

galvor

been on RAD140 for a while now. added only 5 lbs during the first 4 weeks of my bulking cycle. can i change it to LGD4033? or should i first end the 8 weeks cycle? or maybe I could change it and run it for 8 weeks? (first 4 weeks RAD and then 8 more weeks LGD?) thanks
used anything else prior to start RAD140?