Reminder

Broren21

A reminder for everyone who wants to use SARMs: go get your bloodwork before using SARMs. Especially look out for testosterone (all and free) as well as liver enzymes. Could also check for a variety of other things such as cholesterol, E2, and others. Preferably do the same after the cycle. This way you will know what and how it affects you.

galvor

A reminder for everyone who wants to use SARMs: go get your bloodwork before using SARMs. Especially look out for testosterone (all and free) as well as liver enzymes. Could also check for a variety of other things such as cholesterol, E2, and others. Preferably do the same after the cycle. This way you will know what and how it affects you.
Great reminder!(y)

Brownchild

yeah. thanks. I actually forgot about bloodwork. but I guess i'm going to do it once before and once after the cycle with ostarine and cardarine to see how they work for me. not sure if i will do it too often because bloodwork is pretty expensive for me...

Broren21

yeah. thanks. I actually forgot about bloodwork. but I guess i'm going to do it once before and once after the cycle with ostarine and cardarine to see how they work for me. not sure if i will do it too often because bloodwork is pretty expensive for me...
there's no need to do it too often, but at least whenever you have questions regarding how they work for you. especially during the first cycle

ChuckKnock

doing gear is expensive mate... but it's better to spend money than "spend" health

Brownchild

doing gear is expensive mate... but it's better to spend money than "spend" health
well said bro. building the dream physique, even without gear, is expensive, but especially when you involve them in your regimen
yeah I understand that. and I'm the type of guy who wants to keep it safer, actually. so thanks for your responses it does help. I just want to save whenever is possible, I guess as anyone else. as you said it yourself, "gear" is expensive itself

Broren21

yeah I understand that. and I'm the type of guy who wants to keep it safer, actually. so thanks for your responses it does help. I just want to save whenever is possible, I guess as anyone else. as you said it yourself, "gear" is expensive itself
bloodwork helps you to stay safe because it allows you to know how cycle affects you thus letting you know where you're heading and what to do next

Brownchild

thanks for the reminder. I am thinking to start my next bulking cycle so i guess it's time for me to have it
yeah, it is
bloodwork helps you to stay safe because it allows you to know how cycle affects you thus letting you know where you're heading and what to do next
that's what I figured. that's why i register here. I can see that there are a lot of smarter people than me

Broren21

bloodwork might really help indeed.
be sure it will. if you everything is alright you know you can start it safely.
but if you something's off, you will be glad you had the bloodwork first and you know it's not the cycle that caused it (if you can start the cycle in the first place).

ChuckKnock

be sure it will. if you everything is alright you know you can start it safely.
but if you something's off, you will be glad you had the bloodwork first and you know it's not the cycle that caused it (if you can start the cycle in the first place).
100% agree with your brother. That's why you've posted this in the first place, right?

Broren21

100% agree with your brother. That's why you've posted this in the first place, right?
exactly. a bloodwork can help prevent something getting really bad or it can help you get a good idea of where you're going. either way, you win. that's why it is so important.