12 weeks vs 8 weeks sarms cycle

Care4Gainz

never did 12 weeks? interested in talking with someone with first hand experience in 8 weeks vs 12 weeks cycle length
i did it. it depends on how you feel. it's different. and it depends on the type of sarms you run. I can't go past 8 weeks with some due to low T symptoms kicking in

Broren21

never did 12 weeks? interested in talking with someone with first hand experience in 8 weeks vs 12 weeks cycle length
i did both and i got more results from 12 weeks cycle. but i'm among those who can tolerate the 12 weeks cycle well. moreover, it depends on the suppression. for example, i doubt that i could resist 12 weeks with highly suppressive products like s23, yk11 and lgd all stacked together in higher dosage.

Care4Gainz

i did both and i got more results from 12 weeks cycle. but i'm among those who can tolerate the 12 weeks cycle well. moreover, it depends on the suppression. for example, i doubt that i could resist 12 weeks with highly suppressive products like s23, yk11 and lgd all stacked together in higher dosage.
exactly! it's not only different compounds that affect people differently, but we're also different too, with different results from the same compound

Care4Gainz

yeah you are definitely right. this is the reason why i always tell everyone to start carefully with a compound despite the fact that their friend might take that exact compound safely. if your friend uses something and has no side effects, it doesn't mean that you wouldn't too.

zerko

if your friend uses something and has no side effects, it doesn't mean that you wouldn't too.
that's actually true with anything... been doing roids and there's a compound that works for me, but doesn't for my friend. lol
well, thanks. will see how's going

LemuelPP

always been doing only the 8 weeks cycle. now you made me think about increasing cycle length considering I was feeling fine at the end of my 8 weeks cycles.

LemuelPP

yeah you can if you said you were doing alright at the end of your 8 weeks cycle
thanks. will see how it goes my next cycle toward the end. will likely increase it.
i've always thought that it's better to run a cycle longer in lower dosage rather than shorter in higher dosage. correct me if i'm wrong

Care4Gainz

thanks. will see how it goes my next cycle toward the end. will likely increase it.
i've always thought that it's better to run a cycle longer in lower dosage rather than shorter in higher dosage. correct me if i'm wrong
yeah you're actually right there brother. and you have a great plan. start with a low-moderate dosage rather than a high one. run your cycle for 8 weeks and if you feel fine, why not increse cycle length?

zerko

Steroids are more powerful and people usually run them for longer than 8 weeks. Why wouldn't you use SARMs for longer? as long as your liver is safer because steroids are injections and SARMs are orals affecting your liver

galvor

Steroids are more powerful and people usually run them for longer than 8 weeks. Why wouldn't you use SARMs for longer? as long as your liver is safer because steroids are injections and SARMs are orals affecting your liver
non sarms compounds like cardarine and ostarine are liver toxic too?

Care4Gainz

non sarms compounds like cardarine and ostarine are liver toxic too?
ostarine is actually a sarm.
and yeah, they are somewhat liver toxic, but not that much. that's why 12 weeks are doable as long as your liver enzymes are good enough. you could also keep them within range with liver protection supplements! I use LIV 52 and have great success

LGD4033 + GW 12 weeks
Hi everyone. Would really love your opinion on this. I know that 8 weeks is common sarms cycle but i think of going to 12 weeks. I have two options. Please share your opinions. By the way, I'm 33 years old, it's not my first SARMs cycle. 5'1 and 200 lb. want to try my first recomp.
Option 1 LGD4033 + GW 12 weeks
Or
Option 2 LGD4033+ GW + S4/andarine 8 weeks
LGD4033 + GW 12 weeks