ACP with SR

androman

I'm looking to try ACP for the first time. It doesn't seem to be as popular as other SARMs (wondering why) despite it sounding pretty promising.
Not a real expert when it comes to SARMs, but I had some experience a few months ago, including with SR9009.
I loved how SR worked for me so I plan to add it again. Planning to use SR as soon as I wake up in the morning before cardio so it can boost my endurance. Then come back home and use ACP. I've heard of doses of 5mg up to 50mg. What do you think is a good dosage for lean muscle growth? Do you think that's a good stack?

Broren21

i've used acp once. I prefer rad140 instead... but we're all different, go for it and see how it goes for you

ChuckKnock

not as popular simply because it may not be as effective (and is not as researched). I would go with RAD...

greekbody

just as said in another post - experimenting is the best way to bodybuilding. you can experiment and see how it goes. although you're likely to find RAD140 better, you just never know until you try it out

androman

thanks everyone. well, based on everything, I can expect rad 140 to work better. but because you said that experimenting is almost alwasy better, I guess i'm going to still give a try to acp

ChuckKnock

thanks everyone. well, based on everything, I can expect rad 140 to work better. but because you said that experimenting is almost alwasy better, I guess i'm going to still give a try to acp
sounds good. if i were you, i would give a try to rad140 then, if you really want to try acp, go for it, then compare the feelings/results

AshW10

none are for fat loss, but both can help. still love rad140 better because of the way it makes me feel.
you're talking about motivation and energy? studies were saying that rad140 is a good alternative to actual TRT to boost T levels and experience all the benefits of TRT

Broren21

you're talking about motivation and energy? studies were saying that rad140 is a good alternative to actual TRT to boost T levels and experience all the benefits of TRT
well, I wouldn't believe that RAD140 is actually going to be a good option for TRT, but yes, RAD140 makes you just feel great. you somehow feel better. great energy, great motivation, feel good.

Broren21

no, according to studies, it mimicks the effects of testosterone, does not actually increase their levels

Broren21

although i agree because, as i said, i loved rad140 more than acp, you never know it is the other way around for someone else...