asking about sources

lisonta

to my understanding, we can't (and shouldn't) be asking for recommendations about sources? I mean, it's not clearly stated in the Forum Rules here...

Broren21

why? need a source of SARMs?
I tend to go for the top rated store here and does they handle it very well... not sure if that's advertising or not. lol. sorry mods if anything

Reactions: DoM
My source is currently on page 2. they always offer discounts, discreet shipping (excellent stealth!) and very good customer service.
They accidentally sent me 2 grams of RAD150 instead of 2x500mg. notified them about the mistake and they told me I could keep it free of charge.
They thanked me for my honesty too. I love that site and their service.

AshW10

freebies are always welcome :)
i mean... you're right. but i've heard of stories people getting free... xanax.. when buying sarms and other perds. why would vendors do it? i mean, i've never done drugs. but i know a bunch of people who did it and they barely stopped. it could end up badly if they received free xanax or valium, for example, when they are trying to jack up with sarms or roids, for example

i mean... you're right. but i've heard of stories people getting free... xanax.. when buying sarms and other perds. why would vendors do it? i mean, i've never done drugs. but i know a bunch of people who did it and they barely stopped. it could end up badly if they received free xanax or valium, for example, when they are trying to jack up with sarms or roids, for example
That's a first for me. I mean, SARMs are research chemicals and in a lot of countries that's a pretty grey area. Back in the day i used to order RC's like 4fma and other things because they were basically legal substitutes for ecstasy and other stuff i used to take, and it was legal to buy, by the kilogram if needed.

But xanax, that's a prescription drug, if the package gets seized by customs and they find the Xanax, and then the SARMs, that's not good for anyone, not the recipient but also not the vendors anywhere.

Shipping xanax like that is some deep web shit. Also a quite addictive substance if i'm not mistaken

AshW10

yeah, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. its very addictive and i've heard horror stories about it.
i've met a guy over a forum where he suggests that this is his biggest mistake being hooked up on xanax. luckily he got off them, but he always recommends to stay away from such shit

yeah, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. its very addictive and i've heard horror stories about it.
i've met a guy over a forum where he suggests that this is his biggest mistake being hooked up on xanax. luckily he got off them, but he always recommends to stay away from such shit
I've always stayed far away from those kinds of drugs. Been off of all of them for a while now, except for sarms LOL

DoM

i've heard multiple people saying weightlifting helped them overcome addictions. congrats man that you've went the right path

AshW10

i've seen people with true drug addiction. that alone was scary to touch that shit. it is a true life ruining route....