best sarms for bodybuilding

hydrafo

Hello, I'm searching for a sarms stack for bodybuilding. I'm currently having 5 strength trainings a week with 20 reps per set, aiming for 3-4 sets and 4-8 types of exercises per workout. I'm always having drop sets and trying the best I can for getting the biggest pumps. I want to take the edge with sarms. I've been on them a couple of months ago and had some good results. Now I want to up the game even more.
what would be the sarms that could help me get the edge and fit my needs? Thanks

galvor

Bodybuilding means lots of growth + lots of fat loss. You should be more specific what is your exact goal IMO

androman

Great question @hydrafo
I would also love to get an answer to such a question. LOL
Bodybuilding means lots of growth + lots of fat loss. You should be more specific what is your exact goal IMO
Lose body fat percentage by gaining more muscle and burning fat.

Janoman

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not the sarms that are for bodybuilding, but your lifestyle choices. I think that any sarms can be great for bodybuilding as long as you use them right. Yet, none of them would be good enough without correct lifestyle choices. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, after all

androman

I assume its the lifestyle regardless. But I'm not into bodybuilding. I don't want to get huge. I just want to look good and confident shirtless...

99X99

Ligandrol should be among the best stuff for bodybuilding. I seem to gain greatly with it, without much (if any) diet and workout plan change!

androman

thanks guys, it really makes sense what you're saying. I guess I get it. I just look to get bigger and I guess it's easy to control how actually big I want to get.

99X99

thanks guys, it really makes sense what you're saying. I guess I get it. I just look to get bigger and I guess it's easy to control how actually big I want to get.
trust me you can. to get real big as you can see in those bodybuilding posters, you have to completely change your lifestyle. the training and eating amount is over the roof!

AshW10

there's so much more to learn. i've been researching them for months now and there still seems to be so much unknown to me.