Best SARMS

SarMaster

What are your best SARMs for cutting and for bulking? What do you think is the best SARM stack?
My best SARMs:
For cutting 1. Cardarine 2. Ostarine
For bulking 1. Ligandrol 2. Testolone
best sarms stacks for cutting cardarine and ostarine. heard good things about SR9009 and
best sarms stack for bulking: haven't tried one. Only LGD4033 and RAD140 separately. thinking to add MK677 as I heard it's great.
S23 should be great for bulking too.

Maloon

Same here. Cardarine for cutting and weight loss is great. Greatly increases endurance which allows to workout for so much more. Seems to have appetite suppression properties too?!?
some can relate?

ChuckKnock

So, you say that cardarine is actually better than ostarine? I mean - I never used them separately, to be honest. In combination, they are amazing!

Maloon

Been thinking about YK11 for a cutting. since it inhibits myostatin, I shouldn't lose muscles, am I right?

SarMaster

ever tried YK-11? better than LGD4033 and RAD140 IMO
never tried. but will do.
Been thinking about YK11 for a cutting. since it inhibits myostatin, I shouldn't lose muscles, am I right?
i know that it's a myostatin inhibitor. and to my understanding, myostatin blocks the production of new muscle tissues. So while it might be helpful at not allowing muscle loss, I guess it's more helpful for a serious bulking when you're trying to gain
will try it as an alternative to LGD and RAD

miko9090

yeah. it's a great compound for cutting. it's so good that might help you grow lean muscles while in a calorie deficit!
never tried. but will do.

i know that it's a myostatin inhibitor. and to my understanding, myostatin blocks the production of new muscle tissues. So while it might be helpful at not allowing muscle loss, I guess it's more helpful for a serious bulking when you're trying to gain
will try it as an alternative to LGD and RAD
indeed, it helps you break a plateau. but it's still doing "miracles" during a cutting. I used YK11 during maintenance calories without bulking training phases (more cardio) and I STILL gained!

ganzoma

For cutting 1. Cardarine 2. Ostarine
For bulking 1. Ligandrol 2. Testolone
I had different cycles (a few bulking and a few for cutting) and my top 4 SARMs are exactly the same. But for me it's the other way around.
Ostarine to my opinion is better than Cardarine for cutting. I love how it makes me harder and vascular compared to Cardarine that helps lose ft only.
For bulking, I feel kind of better on Testolone rather than Ligandrol. Seems like I'm fuller on Testolone too. These 2 facts combined makes Testolone a better SARM for me.
I know that the best SARMs, however, should be high quality. I know that there are lots of scammers and I don't want to risk my health and money. My previous reliable source closed (FFFF!)... now searching for another...

PaulT

noted
great SARMs site in my opinion. a little browse through this website and i gained more knowledge in browsing and learning elsewhere for hours! thanks everyone

SarMaster

I know that the best SARMs, however, should be high quality.
that's obvious. I never used low quality SARMS luckily. But i did heard of some guys using SARMs and having nasty side effects, then discovering then were actually using anabolics or prohormones which caused those side effects... it's very important to carefully choose the source

SarMaster

noted
great SARMs site in my opinion. a little browse through this website and i gained more knowledge in browsing and learning elsewhere for hours! thanks everyone
agreed that this is a great forum. really nice people around