Bodybuilders use SARMs?

ChuckKnock

wondering if bodybuilders actually use SARMs. i heard they are going the steroids route. do they go to SARMs too? any bodybuilders here to confirm that?

tocrwn

not a bodybuilder (working out for physique and aesthetics) but i do know bodybuilders using sarms. they got me on sarms
they use:
  • MK-677
  • S-23
  • LGD-4033
that's what i know... might ask them again

ChuckKnock

Yes, please do. I never used steroids but I did SARMs and I love them. I heard of people using them in combination too. Now I'm thinking about my next step

tocrwn

I just think you've got to take it slowly. those guys tell me to run one new stuff at a time. because we might not respond well to all sarms so you need to figure out what sarm cause side effects

ChuckKnock

I already used ostarine and cardarine stack. perhaps the best stack for cutting as much as i heard. now i want to try another (3 SARMs stack) for my cutting needs.

tocrwn

Yes, please do. I never used steroids but I did SARMs and I love them. I heard of people using them in combination too. Now I'm thinking about my next step
those guys said they combine various SARMs and various steroids together. no wonder they look the way they look, lol.
I already used ostarine and cardarine stack. perhaps the best stack for cutting as much as i heard. now i want to try another (3 SARMs stack) for my cutting needs.
what else do you think to add?

tocrwn

the big guy on my gym said that he's stacking SARMs with roids. I personally don't do roids, but I know many people do. He's been competing in BB by the way

ChuckKnock

the big guy on my gym said that he's stacking SARMs with roids. I personally don't do roids, but I know many people do. He's been competing in BB by the way
if bodybuilders use sarms, then why wouldn't I use them? especially when they are so tremendously helpful so far

Maloon

i've been researching and i read that bodybuilders use cardarine, for example, as a compound to protect the cardiovascular and cholesterol health. the steroids worsen them and cardarine helps protect. some can confirm?

ganzoma

of course bodybuilders use steroids, i have bodybuilders friends who use sarms during their steroid cycles. we've all been getting compounds from the same source
i've been researching and i read that bodybuilders use cardarine, for example, as a compound to protect the cardiovascular and cholesterol health. the steroids worsen them and cardarine helps protect. some can confirm?
yep, true. Cardarine was developed for treating people with cardiovascular issues. Studies indicate that supplementing with Cardarine, your HDL levels increase and LDL levels decrease (good and bad type of cholesterol).

miko9090

of course bodybuilders use steroids, i have bodybuilders friends who use sarms during their steroid cycles. we've all been getting compounds from the same source

yep, true. Cardarine was developed for treating people with cardiovascular issues. Studies indicate that supplementing with Cardarine, your HDL levels increase and LDL levels decrease (good and bad type of cholesterol).
i hear more and more good things about Caradrine lately. honestly, it seems like a great stuff

ganzoma

because it actually is. i haven't seen anyone saying it has side effects. according to studies it might cause cancers which is the only side effect they noticed. while that sounds horrible, scientists say you need to abuse cardarine for it to cause cancers

Broren21

lots of guys in my gym are juicing (using steroids) and yet, most of them stack with SARMs. many said they started with SARMs and then go further, LOL

tocrwn

I don't want to start doing roids. I've seen their effects. I don't like what those people turn into. SARMs are better in my opinion