Bodybuilders use SARMs?

Broren21

I don't want to start doing roids. I've seen their effects. I don't like what those people turn into. SARMs are better in my opinion
those guys wouldn't agree with you. lol. but yeah, each to their own, it depends on too many factors to decide which is "best"

tocrwn

those guys wouldn't agree with you. lol. but yeah, each to their own, it depends on too many factors to decide which is "best"
agree with that. steroids just make you too bulky and i don't want that. but i know of many bros who are looking at exactly that so...

Tren300

agree with that. steroids just make you too bulky and i don't want that. but i know of many bros who are looking at exactly that so...
depends on the steroids bro. There are different types of steroids as there are different types of SARMs. I did steroids in the past and once in a while I run them and have great success, to be honest.

khandra

i'm using sarms for a long time now and they still help me grow. yk is extremely powerful at growing muscles as much as I know, but you could still go with milder compounds as they would still be effective for long periods

Tren300

can I add it when I would see that other SARMs don't work anymore for growing up?
yes, and you can add it for getting lean muscle appearance, recomp and many others.
yk is extremely powerful at growing muscles as much as I know
yes, this is true
but you could still go with milder compounds as they would still be effective for long periods
depends. but yes, YK is powerful so it never hurts being extra cautious

khandra

i did heard of guys saying that YK is simply too powerful for them. maybe that's just how their body responds, but they said that couldn't handle side effects. that's why i recommend to first go for something milder. like mk2866

Maloon

yep, true. Cardarine was developed for treating people with cardiovascular issues. Studies indicate that supplementing with Cardarine, your HDL levels increase and LDL levels decrease (good and bad type of cholesterol).
then it sounds like an awesome compound! especially because it doesn't seem to offer any nasty side effects. well, maybe except for cancer that doesn't seem to occur when you use it in normal doses and normal perods

tocrwn

depends on the steroids bro. There are different types of steroids as there are different types of SARMs. I did steroids in the past and once in a while I run them and have great success, to be honest.
i guess so. i just see a lot of guys who are really bulky and it's easy to see they are on roids. i did asked a few of them and based on their response i realized that they are actually doing roids so..

PaulT

yes, and you can add it for getting lean muscle appearance, recomp and many others.

yes, this is true

depends. but yes, YK is powerful so it never hurts being extra cautious
thanks a lot
thanks evryone else, ur responses r actually helpful

ganzoma

thanks. so will you recommend sarms or steroids? have you tried both of them?
if you want more/bigger results then steroids is a better choice. but sarms are still highly effective and they are safer so it's up to you and your plans

Tren300

thanks. so will you recommend sarms or steroids? have you tried both of them?
I did try both of them and I tell you this: steroids are powerful. I can't say for sure whether SARMs are less dangerous or not because I used both SARMs and steroids carefully. therefore, i barely got any issues. But logic says that the more powerful a compound is, the more side effects it's likely to cause so...
what I would recommend: you could try SARMs for a good while. if you're ready for the next step then there's roids. But keep in mind the side effects factor

tocrwn

But logic says that the more powerful a compound is, the more side effects it's likely to cause so...
exactly! this in combination with how steroids make you look, i am really hesitant trying them. despite the fact that i could do it whenever i want

Tren300

exactly! this in combination with how steroids make you look, i am really hesitant trying them. despite the fact that i could do it whenever i want
yet don't forget that sarms come with their own risks of side effects. after all, there's a lot of guys using roids without side effects.
as in terms of how they make you look.. it comes down a lot of the type of exercises you have, diet you follow as well as dosage and type of roids you use. sarms are similar ,there are better sarms for bulking and others better for cutting...