BPC-157 Dosage

Broren21

Hi there community. I'm thinking to run BPC-157 for my shoulder injury. It's almost fully healed but the pains are still lingering and I can feel it's not in "full strength"
Heard BPC-157 peptide can be really helpful. I've been researching online and I'm still not sure about dosages though. thinking 0.15 a day. I was just hoping maybe someone could shed a light from first hand experience? Also, can I frontload it?

ganzoma

I also read some good stuff about BPC 157 and its healing properties so I started running it. exactly as you, having an injured shoulder that I’m trying to heal. I can feel it’s hindering my progress due to lower performance during my training sessions. Just bought 4 bottles of 5 mg alongside my SARMs. Waiting for them to come.
I read it’s best to put 5 cc of bacteriostatic water in the peptide bottle and I can do 10 shots of 500 mcg by running 1/2 cc per shot. According to what I saw, the best dosage ranges between 250 and 500 mcg. I’m going to go for the upper limit of 500 mcg and run it EOD. Might reduce the dosage and intensity of pinning when the pain disappears. But as long as the pain flare up under intense training – 500 mcg (1/2 cc) is the way to go.
Yet, that’s just what I read. Haven’t started with it yet (haven’t even received it yet). Hope it would work. Update how you feel when you’re going to run it.

Broren21

thanks a lot. i bought the stuff, soon gonna start using. thinking about a TB-500 combination too, seems to be great for recovery either