Can i add a sarm mid-cycle?

powerman

Im on stenabolic and cardarine as ive heard these will help burn fat. Can i add ostarine? I am week 3 into cardarine and stenabolic. Thanks

Broren21

Theoretically, you can, especially if you have had great results with SR and GW so far. But it could already be too much for a beginner. Maybe it's worth keeping it for the second cycle?

SarMaster

as explained above, you could keep it for the second cycle. if you get great results, why would you add more? remember that this is not a race. fat burning and muscle building occurs over time. You can still do it, but it increases the chances of side effects too.

powerman

I'm 4 weeks into cycle. Tomorrow will add Ostarine. I always see that I should go for a cycle of 8 weeks. So, for the next 4 weeks will add Ostarine to my cycle of Stenabolic and Cardarien and see how it goes. So far I do love the results, but who wouldn't love even more? thanks for your responses

SarMaster

So far I do love the results, but who wouldn't love even more?
you're right there. great that you love the results, but as I said, building muscle and losing fat takes time and requires patience. do not overdo on it. diet and workout is what get you there. the rest are just helpful things to do it a bit better and a bit faster

Broren21

what if it's the other way around? I mean, I'm on Ostarine and want to add Cardarine?
you could go for it.
I'm 4 weeks into cycle. Tomorrow will add Ostarine. I always see that I should go for a cycle of 8 weeks. So, for the next 4 weeks will add Ostarine to my cycle of Stenabolic and Cardarien and see how it goes. So far I do love the results, but who wouldn't love even more? thanks for your responses
the most important thing is to keep an eye after your diet and workout plan.

powerman

you're right there. great that you love the results, but as I said, building muscle and losing fat takes time and requires patience. do not overdo on it. diet and workout is what get you there. the rest are just helpful things to do it a bit better and a bit faster
the most important thing is to keep an eye after your diet and workout plan.
I understand that. thanks guys. I've been watching out for my diet lately as I never did before and I added Ostarine right before New Year and the results I get are amazing. I've never had this muscle definition as I have now. i know there's still a lot for me to work, but the results are already mesmerizing. everyone around me keeps telling me how great I look! And I haven't even finished my cycle (soon).

Broren21

I understand that. thanks guys. I've been watching out for my diet lately as I never did before and I added Ostarine right before New Year and the results I get are amazing. I've never had this muscle definition as I have now. i know there's still a lot for me to work, but the results are already mesmerizing. everyone around me keeps telling me how great I look! And I haven't even finished my cycle (soon).
that's the way to go brother. keep on learning and working out. your next cycle will get you even greater results!