Do i need pct?

powerman

Hey everyone. I started a cycle with gw and sr stuff to burn fat (im a skinny fat type of guy and im tired of it) and want to know if i need pct after using them. Im in my week 3. Thanks

Broren21

PCT is meant to recover natural testosterone production that was suppressed during the use of suppressive compounds. Since you're asking this I assume you know that GW and SR are not suppressive. So what's the point of PCT?

SarMaster

Ostarine is suppressive isn't it? Do I need PCT?
yes, you do. I mean, not everyone gets suppressed from Ostarine alone, especially if used in shorter cycles and lower doses since Ostarine is mildly suppressive. But at least have PCT on hand

SarMaster

yeah you're right. so if you use it for only 4 weeks in mild doses, there's a high chance that you wouldn't need an actual PCT plan. yet, having a PCT handy is never a bad idea. because if you feel suppressed, it's better to use something

Broren21

Ostarine is suppressive isn't it? Do I need PCT?
likely to need a mild one. depends on dosage too.
thanks. but if i use a mild dosage of Ostarine for only 4 weeks? would I still need it? i read everywhere that it's mildly suppressive
likely not to need one after using it for 4 weeks only in low dosage.
generally, it's hard to answer whether someone will need PCT or not because it greatly depends on other factors too such as your age, lifestyle choices, T levels prior to starting the cycle and others.

powerman

I guess I'm going to order now Nolvadex as I will soon stop taking Ostarine and everything else. But how do I understand if I need to use it? I really don't want to use anything unless I actually need it

RedRid

I guess I'm going to order now Nolvadex as I will soon stop taking Ostarine and everything else. But how do I understand if I need to use it? I really don't want to use anything unless I actually need it
check low testosterone symptoms online. if you have some of them, chances are you need PCT

Brownchild

likely to need a mild one. depends on dosage too.

likely not to need one after using it for 4 weeks only in low dosage.
generally, it's hard to answer whether someone will need PCT or not because it greatly depends on other factors too such as your age, lifestyle choices, T levels prior to starting the cycle and others.
that means a lot for me. thanks

ChuckKnock

Hey everyone. I started a cycle with gw and sr stuff to burn fat (im a skinny fat type of guy and im tired of it) and want to know if i need pct after using them. Im in my week 3. Thanks
no you don't. but remember that if oyu want to burn fat you need to have a great diet rather than using something and expect the "magic" effects

AshW10

at least, if it's not "great" try to limit the amounts you eat and watch out for what you eat. I've been noticing great chances