do you think s23 is better than rad140 at growing muscles?

khandra

agree with that. i just think rad140 is better than lgd4033 at growing muscles. but i never tried s23 and that's why i wanted a comparison between the 2

gcbghana

for me i think that lgd is better at hypertrophy (growing muscles), but rad is better for going stronger...
or maybe due to my diet? idk...

khandra

for me i think that lgd is better at hypertrophy (growing muscles), but rad is better for going stronger...
or maybe due to my diet? idk...
could be because of your diet. and because you had your first cycle with Ligandrol too. we're always growing most during the first cycle

Care4Gainz

depends on what you're searching for. S23 is more powerful than RAD140. But I do love RAD140 more.
tried both of them Aron?

HGBody

never tried S23 but i heard it makes you ding ding... ineffective. better go with rad
as @Aron Hox mentioned, stacked with MK677 you'll grow muscle. At least, that's the cycle I plan to run closer to wintertime.

ChuckKnock

i've just said this in another post. S23 is more powerful than RAD140 indeed, but it just doesn't offer you that feeling that you're on the top of the world as RAD140 does. at least that's for me. I felt much better on RAD than S23

Broren21

i've just said this in another post. S23 is more powerful than RAD140 indeed, but it just doesn't offer you that feeling that you're on the top of the world as RAD140 does. at least that's for me. I felt much better on RAD than S23
i do kind of understand what you're trying to say there brother

tocrwn

not everyone is a fan of S23 as I see, but it works awesome for me. great sheer power and no ED issues for me. i guess we're all just different.

Broren21

that's proof that we're all very different, reacting differently even if talking about the same compound.