Enhancing my physique

ganzoma

is it really possible to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time?
it is. But it depends. if you've just started your fitness journey then it's fairly easy. Those who are in the gym for years now will find it almost impossible due to difference in calories

ganzoma

@ChuckKnock thanks a lot, you've been really helpful so far. Thanks @ganzoma for your answer too.
Yes, I've been working out for 3 months now. My diet is not the best... but I'm trying.
at this point you could both burn fat and grow muscle with proper SARM cycle plan, proper diet and, of course, workout.
I recommend talking with a nutritionist about your diet and have a personal trainer in the gym.
as for the SARm cycle plan you seem to have one, but we here may try to help you too.

AshW10

watch for the diet first. SARMs will help boost the efficacy of diet, is not an alternative to diet
i perfectly understand that.
yeah you should. the more get your diet on point, the better results you're going to see. have you checked your macros ?
no I don't. i just make sure to eat enough protein (at least 160g, max 200 g per day, to avoid bowel issues) trying to stay away from extra fats and carbs.
at this point you could both burn fat and grow muscle with proper SARM cycle plan, proper diet and, of course, workout.
I recommend talking with a nutritionist about your diet and have a personal trainer in the gym.
as for the SARm cycle plan you seem to have one, but we here may try to help you too.
I do try with a trainer who helped me and still helps me understand the basics of lifting and generally - the gym world.
thanks for all your help. Do you think Cardarine and Ostarine is a good stack for beginner?

Broren21

i perfectly understand that.

no I don't. i just make sure to eat enough protein (at least 160g, max 200 g per day, to avoid bowel issues) trying to stay away from extra fats and carbs.

I do try with a trainer who helped me and still helps me understand the basics of lifting and generally - the gym world.
thanks for all your help. Do you think Cardarine and Ostarine is a good stack for beginner?
yeah that stack is great. It's one of the best for beginners, actually. And you do seem to be on the right path. get your diet even better, try to workout even more, and try some cardio (yeah... I know, but it's important) and you're going to get there brother

SarMaster

Do you think Cardarine and Ostarine is a good stack for beginner?
I just replied in another post regarding this question. Better go for one at a time because if you get side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes them. Although both are mild, you never know how it may work on you specifically. But still, lots of beginners go for them together since they are both mild and Cardarine is not a SARM at all.
that's my first cycle. gained a total of 8 lb during that cycle. but that's while i lost fat. i guess that raw muscle addition was more than 8 lbs.
Indeed it can be considered that both help you burn fat. Of course, that's all if you had a great diet and workout, which it seems like you did.

Broren21

yeah you can use cardarine for 12 weeks as long as you tolerate it well. most tolerate it well though. but pay attention to the dosage. run ostarine for 8 weeks only. yet, both for only 8 weeks would still be enough for great results

AshW10

yeah you can use cardarine for 12 weeks as long as you tolerate it well. most tolerate it well though. but pay attention to the dosage. run ostarine for 8 weeks only. yet, both for only 8 weeks would still be enough for great results
huge thanks for all your help. I'm on ostarine and cardarine for about 2 weeks so far. already ordered stenabolic to add to my cycle as I really love the results. thanks

Broren21

huge thanks for all your help. I'm on ostarine and cardarine for about 2 weeks so far. already ordered stenabolic to add to my cycle as I really love the results. thanks
Remember that adding anything else could increase the risks of side effects. You could remain on this duo as long as you love the way it works for you.