ever got some nasty side effects?

PaulT

to my understanding (but i have little knowledge) you can develop side effects only if you abuse it. unless you have abnormal reactions (like allergies or hypersensitivity) to it, but you should be able to tell if you have any almost as soon as you starting using it
i thought the same way

Maloon

i wouldn't call it nasty, but i noticed my headaches frequency increased (and it seems like intensity too) from YK11.
but I often have headaches even without YK11, it just seems to make it worse. moreover, a painkiller always helped me. plus, as soon as i drop YK11 cycle, the side effect disappears. that's perhaps the "nastiest" or better said the most annoying side effect i got

wohum

to my understanding (but i have little knowledge) you can develop side effects only if you abuse it. unless you have abnormal reactions (like allergies or hypersensitivity) to it, but you should be able to tell if you have any almost as soon as you starting using it
this is pretty true. sarms start working pretty fast, so you should tell the side effects pretty fast too

Broren21

this is pretty true. sarms start working pretty fast, so you should tell the side effects pretty fast too
Yep
I personally haven't had nasty side effects, just some ordinary types of side effects like acne during the cycle but it clears out quickly after stopping.

Broren21

yeah, acne is actually common. but i'm interested if someone got joint pains/dry pains from ostarine?
From ostarine no. But I had some joint issues that lasted like 1-2 weeks while i was on my very first cycles with RAD. The stuff made me strong enough to break my personal lifting records almost weekly and by the end of the cycle I got joint issues. So I am not addressing it to RAD itself but the fact that I was lifting too much

greekbody

Indeed too much lifting of really heavy weight can be attributed to joint issues regardless of what you're on and if you're on anything at all

miko9090

there are joint supplements in my local supplements store. whenever i feel they go bad, I add those supplements that really help
thanks for this.
and thanks for all the other info. yes, too much weight lift dan definitely cause these issues. it does seems like when i lift heavy in the gym they seem to cause even more pains

khandra

Yep
I personally haven't had nasty side effects, just some ordinary types of side effects like acne during the cycle but it clears out quickly after stopping.
thanks. been on sarms and i was worried about getting side effects without knowing that I do. LOL

Broren21

not gonna spend my money then. lol
supplements are kind of things that you can't tell you're on, but you can tell you are not on them. So I could actually recommend going for them because you never know when they may help. can be totally worth a few dollars