first time bulking

Broren21

because regardless of how much you workout, you can't burn all the calories that you can have from eating. You may eat so many calories in 30 minutes that you'll need to workout the whole day and still won't burn it all.
not only that, but you also shouldn't forget about macros. there's almost no point in "burning" that piece of cake you had, as long as you don't have enough proteins for example. Because you'll also burn your muscles.

gcbghana

not only that, but you also shouldn't forget about macros. there's almost no point in "burning" that piece of cake you had, as long as you don't have enough proteins for example. Because you'll also burn your muscles.
exactly. people often don't pay attention to the amount of protein they eat vs the amount of carbs, for example.

Care4Gainz

You may eat so many calories in 30 minutes that you'll need to workout the whole day and still won't burn it all.
that's why I always see those donuts and never touch them. i know that for a single donut, I have to spend lots doing cardio

Broren21

as much as i can understand, people tend to add way too much carbs in their diets. and of course, the calories they eat.
and don't forget about sugars. Obviously calories and carbohydrates are playing a crucial role. But there's also sugar and fat that most tend to eat in surplus too.