going for round 2

galvor

after a cycle of cardarine and stenabolic which are basically no SARMs (I found out about it later), I am ready to get the game to the next level and add some other stuff.
since i had great results with cardarine and stenabolic, thinking to use them while adding another SARM. either Ostarine or Testolone. what do you guys think?

powerman

Now im in my week 3 of same stuff. Cardarine and stenabolic. Learned they are not sarms. I dont need a PCT, do I?

Broren21

since i had great results with cardarine and stenabolic, thinking to use them while adding another SARM. either Ostarine or Testolone. what do you guys think?
this question seem to be very popular lately.
it depends on what exactly you're searching for, but since you never used actual SARMs, I would say Ostarine could be better.
dont need a PCT, do I?
no you don't because none of them are suppressive. The point of PCT is to help recover back natural T production

powerman

thanks @Broren21 you're an awesome guy. it seems you're responding to all my posts.
I will add Ostarine to my cycle. will use a low dosage for 4 weeks. Will I still need PCT? I read everywhere that it's mildly suppressive

Broren21

thanks @Broren21 you're an awesome guy. it seems you're responding to all my posts.
I will add Ostarine to my cycle. will use a low dosage for 4 weeks. Will I still need PCT? I read everywhere that it's mildly suppressive
you're always welcome man. Just trying to help people around.
After 4 weeks of Ostarine it's very likely you will not need a PCT. It's indeed not causing too much suppression. good diet and workout plan will likely boost natural T levels back to normal fast

HGBody

want to know how it will go. because i want to start with something similar but instead of Ostarine I want to add Ibutamoren (MK677) to avoid any suppression. want to keep testosterone as high as possible

Broren21

got my stuff in mail today. Ostarine with Stenabolic and Cardarine. Will get shredded by the summer!
with a great diet and workout plan and with these compounds, you surely would!
want to know how it will go. because i want to start with something similar but instead of Ostarine I want to add Ibutamoren (MK677) to avoid any suppression. want to keep testosterone as high as possible
what's your T levels? there are guys using testosterone as TRT for keeping high test levels.

powerman

you're always welcome man. Just trying to help people around.
After 4 weeks of Ostarine it's very likely you will not need a PCT. It's indeed not causing too much suppression. good diet and workout plan will likely boost natural T levels back to normal fast
thanks. so I just simply stop without adding anything or doing anything special?

Broren21

It's different from one to another. 4 weeks of Ostarine is unlikely to cause too much suppression to require PCT, but you never know. So you may want to have Nolvadex handy. Definitely continue working out and having a great diet. may add some natural T boosters. when they are low after the use of SARMs, that's pretty much the only scenario where they are helpful. alongside vitamins and minerals which all help you boost T levels naturally

Brownchild

Thanks for your help Broren. Now I'm thinking about running MK677 with Cardarine for 8 weeks and Ostarine for the first 4 weeks only

galvor

now you got me thinking cause I also want to lose fat

3 weeks into the cycle. lost almost 10 lbs. Truth is that most is water weight and the last week I notice a hinder in weight loss, but I assume that's because I lost most water and now only fat has to go
with a great diet and workout plan and with these compounds, you surely would!
Yeah, I do. If I keep it this way, I'm sure going to lose a lot of fat and get that muscle definition!

DoM

also planning my second cycle. the first one was Cardarine and Ligandrol for 8 weeks. Want to bulk up even more before a cutting. What would you guys recommend?

HGBody

what's the cutting cycle you plan? i'm thinking to run stenabolic, cardarine and ibutamoren for cutting.
not sure about bulking though. I've heard Ligandrol is really good, but it's fairly suppressive and i don't want to suppress my T levels