GW+MK2866 or GW+SR9009

Care4Gainz

My trainer says I have lots of endurance to cardio and I always feel I have lots of energy. Is Stenabolic worth it? In terms of fat loss when comparing it to Cardarine
Cardarine is a better fat burner
Stenabolic is a better endurance enhancer

Broren21

My trainer says I have lots of endurance to cardio and I always feel I have lots of energy. Is Stenabolic worth it? In terms of fat loss when comparing it to Cardarine
cardarine, to my opinion, is a better fat loss compound

isn't more endurance leading to more fat burning, in the end?
yes and no. you burn fat by staying active as long as you can indeed. but you also burn fat even when you're walking. cardarine simply burns fat which is very effective. stenabolic is for performance boost. in the end, it's better to walk every day 10 miles than have 30-60 minutes 3 times a week cardio for fat loss

galvor

yes and no. you burn fat by staying active as long as you can indeed. but you also burn fat even when you're walking. cardarine simply burns fat which is very effective. stenabolic is for performance boost. in the end, it's better to walk every day 10 miles than have 30-60 minutes 3 times a week cardio for fat loss
thanks for clarifying that man

Aron Hox

What do you guys think will be a better option for me? My main goal is to lose fat, but I do want to keep the muscles that I already have. I'm on Testosterone Replacement Therapy from doctor. 150 mg/week. Seemingly GW is what I really need but should I pair it with MK2866 or SR9009? Thanks
Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

AshW10

thanks bro. been thinking about switching things up to go for rad140 with sr9009 for better endurance for both my cardio and weightlifting routine.