GW+MK2866 or GW+SR9009

Broren21

i didn't know that before starting its use. If I knew I wouldn't ever use it. thanks for sharing. won't go for S23 again. is there any other SARM that may cause similar effects?
No, S23 is the only one, to my knowledge, that was causing infertility.
Other SARMs may cause infertility and ED too, but that's because of testosterone suppression. But it's mild with SARMs and unlikely to lead to such issues.
wow. huge thanks guys. I didn't know about S23 causing infertility. It does seem like there's a lot I do not really know.
the other guy told me that a good plan for beginner is going to be Cardarine with Ostarine. will start researching about them now. anything I should know first?
Check the other posts I shared. just learn about their side effects. Theoretically, you should be able to tolerate them without any issues, but you never know. So adjust the dosage in case you get them, or stop their use at all if anything goes wrong

99X99

No, S23 is the only one, to my knowledge, that was causing infertility.
Other SARMs may cause infertility and ED too, but that's because of testosterone suppression. But it's mild with SARMs and unlikely to lead to such issues.

Check the other posts I shared. just learn about their side effects. Theoretically, you should be able to tolerate them without any issues, but you never know. So adjust the dosage in case you get them, or stop their use at all if anything goes wrong
extremely informative. will do my homework! can I ask you any other questions if I would have any? you seem like a really nice guy who knows his sh!t. ty

99X99

been on S23 and Cardarine for 3 weeks. Stopped a month ago. Can I already start Cardarine and Testolone now? thanks

Broren21

Yes, you can. General rule of thumb is to stay off for at least the same amount of time you've been on them. And if you already tried Cardarine with good results, you could go for it. Testolone is good too.

galvor

congrats man! I got today Cardarine Stenabolic and Ostarine. I hope to get great results. Starting tomorrow.

AshW10

congrats man! I got today Cardarine Stenabolic and Ostarine. I hope to get great results. Starting tomorrow.
ever used sarms before? i got ostarine and cardarine but it seems stenabolic would be great for my needs too. just interested if i could add it as well

Broren21

ever used sarms before? i got ostarine and cardarine but it seems stenabolic would be great for my needs too. just interested if i could add it as well
have you ever used them separately? theorically you can use all of them together, but it could be too much for beginners to run all of them together. Moreover, if you get side effects from one of them, you don't know which compound exactly causes side effects if you had no previous experience with each one separately.

AshW10

what do you want? I'm on RAD and GW and body definition is the best I've ever had
would love to get leaner. so far it seems the products are doing wonders. But i ordered stenabolic anyway and will add it to my ostarien and cardarine cycle

99X99

would love to get leaner. so far it seems the products are doing wonders. But i ordered stenabolic anyway and will add it to my ostarien and cardarine cycle
you get leaner in the kitchen as much as I learn. and people keep saying that we should avoid taking as much sarms initially. maybe if you're responding well to your duo then you could add stenabolic too, but I can't say anything about that stuff from experience though

galvor

Yeah, it's not my first experience. if it is your first, do not add all three of them. Some may offer side effects. Start slowly. You still have plenty of time for summer preparation.

Broren21

stenabolic may give you the extra energy that you may lack in the gym and/or daily activities. if you don't have any of it, might not be worth adding it

AshW10

I can't say that I really lack it, but I notice it's getting worse when doing cardio, of course, especially for longer periods, that's why I think that some stenabolic. more cardio, especially toward the end = more fat loss

99X99

stenabolic may give you the extra energy that you may lack in the gym and/or daily activities. if you don't have any of it, might not be worth adding it
My trainer says I have lots of endurance to cardio and I always feel I have lots of energy. Is Stenabolic worth it? In terms of fat loss when comparing it to Cardarine