hello yall

gcbghana

similar situation. my gym buddy introduced me to sarms after i was telling he's on roids. no wonder - he buffed so quickly. turns out it was sarms. now i buffed up too. ahaha

ChuckKnock

hello khandra and welcome.
I was searching to lose weight and SARMs helps me out a lot too! I realized that with proper diet and a bit of SARMs you can reach awesome goals :D

gcbghana

Awesome! how much you gained? what were you on?
my first cycle was LGD4033. I gained about 15 lbs but like 7 lbs or so were water gains. lost them soon after cycle. that's because i tried to gain as much as possible so i had some kind of a dirty bulk diet during those 8 weeks.
then later i tried RAD140 and i gained around 10 lbs during the 8 weeks, about 6 of them were lean gains. But i had a better diet now. with rad, by the way, i was able to lift more

khandra

my first cycle was LGD4033. I gained about 15 lbs but like 7 lbs or so were water gains. lost them soon after cycle. that's because i tried to gain as much as possible so i had some kind of a dirty bulk diet during those 8 weeks.
then later i tried RAD140 and i gained around 10 lbs during the 8 weeks, about 6 of them were lean gains. But i had a better diet now. with rad, by the way, i was able to lift more
go for a stack the next time you'll bulk and you'll absolutely love them together! then run Ostarine with Cardarine for a cutting to get your muscle definition out and become shredded. in a matter of months you'll absolutely love your body!