help with igf-des and mgf

Skippo

HI, I am currently thinking abut taking igf-des pre workout and then mgf post workout with my sarms. I know they work well together, but my question is about timing of igf-des and mgf that I need to take them. is it correct the plan I mention? Or maybe there is a better way.

Always open up for ideas and suggestions. If you could explain why would be perfect.

I read in forums that mgf must be taken pre workout and the igf des post workout. Why? Any info appreciated. Thanks

Care4Gainz

The info I’m about to tell should hel a bit.

Look, DES IGF-1 is actually a shorter version of the IGF-1 chain. DES IGF-1 is about 5 times stronger than IGF-LR3 and perhaps 10 times than IGF-1 regular. Yet, the problem with DES is that the half-life is extremely short, only 20-30 mins. Because of this extreme short half life an overall delicate chain of IGF1, I would recommend you to administer it only where you want to grow muscels.

You’ll likely need to often change the spots. DES is going to help stimulate muscle hyperplasia even better than LR3. So, you need to use it right before workout and at the muscle group you’re about to train. It’s not going to be effective for long and won’t be effective for overall grow.

Why specifically before workout? Because DES binds to receptors that are deformed by lactic acid. This lactic acid is mostly present during workout sessions. So, when you workout, it helps DES IGF bind to the receptor and force the muscles grow during training.

With MGF is easier – it greatly helps muscle repair and growth that wasted tissue through the activation of muscle stem cells. It helps repair the wasted tissue during workout.

So yeah, your plan sounds good due to these reasons