Hey guys

jasonmiller22

New to this site but I've been using sarms for a while and have tried proven peptides, rats army, and sports technology labs

UltraX

welcome man. what were you using? what are the results?
out of the 3 mentioned, which is the best to your opinion?

jasonmiller22

welcome man. what were you using? what are the results?
out of the 3 mentioned, which is the best to your opinion?
I liked sports technology the most out of the three, they are the only one that's still around and I got my order from them fast. I tried cardarine and ostarine from all three of them and SR9009 from just rats and sports technology. Results were good, visible fat loss and muscles and veins looking pumped all day even though my weight didn't change. Endurance is up big time and strength probably as well if I really pushed myself there, my training isn't to failure.

UltraX

I liked sports technology the most out of the three, they are the only one that's still around and I got my order from them fast. I tried cardarine and ostarine from all three of them and SR9009 from just rats and sports technology. Results were good, visible fat loss and muscles and veins looking pumped all day even though my weight didn't change. Endurance is up big time and strength probably as well if I really pushed myself there, my training isn't to failure.
great. never used them tbh. i just want to get sarms as pills. makes me feel more confident it's going to work. lol. although i know it's not true.

ChuckKnock

great. never used them tbh. i just want to get sarms as pills. makes me feel more confident it's going to work. lol. although i know it's not true.
yeah, not true as long sarms are real. i heard that using liquids sublingually is doing a great job. maybe jason can confirm?

DoM

welcome. I saw those are offering only liquids and for whatever reason liquids don't work for me.... currently on pills and they are doing wonders.