Hi

natural, 25 years old. been working out seriously for past 3 months. 5'9 and 180 lb. looking for a boost as I already have great results, but want some more. working out 3-4x a week.
PS: thanks for answering man

99X99

Welcome. whatever you do, don't run S23 lol. It caused me to suffer from the inability to orgasm and seemingly causes infertility

Janoman

Welcome man.
If you want to start your SARMs journey, I think you should go with Ostarine. Many other members here will agree with me I guess.

Welcome. whatever you do, don't run S23 lol. It caused me to suffer from the inability to orgasm and seemingly causes infertility
thanks for warning me. guess I'm going to stay away from it.
Welcome man.
If you want to start your SARMs journey, I think you should go with Ostarine. Many other members here will agree with me I guess.
I also recommend Ostarine. its the best way to start it slowly without nasty risks of side effects
I guess Ostarine it is. will research it more before starting. do you guys know a reliable source?

Care4Gainz

thanks for warning me. guess I'm going to stay away from it.

I guess Ostarine it is. will research it more before starting. do you guys know a reliable source?
Yes, go for Ostarine and you won't regret it.
as for the source, just take a look at the top rated stores. you'll find what you need there

Care4Gainz

As for the source, I also used a store from the top rated list on this site with high success (y)
you're right.
I'm also thinking between Ostarine and other SARM - Testolone.
may go for Ostarine and then take the next step to Testolone.
thanks guys. I appreciate it a lot. Ostarine it is then
as the first cycle, i'm pretty sure you're going to love it. stick to 10-20 mg/day for 8 weeks with good workout plan and great diet and see yourself transforming!

Care4Gainz

15 days is not that much, actually. i've seen guys ordering overseas getting their orders in like 2 months. lol