Highly impressed with first SARM cycle

DoM

I have a gym bro who noticed my results and I told him about SARMs. He is currently on his first cycle and he's very happy with the results he experiences so far too. He has really good workouts and says he's working on his diet too. Uses 50 mg/day of Andarine with Ostarine.
Yet, he said his shoulder seem to flare up. Not sure what to tell him - should he continue the cycle the way it is? or add/remove something? thanks.

HGBody

A shoulder problem isn't likely from Andarine and Ostarine. My guess would be that it started flaring up now because he started working out harder since he's on a cycle. The problem is that a shoulder injury is usually a pretty big problem and it rarely goes away without a long recovery and a long break. break from working out. I mean, I think he should stop working out body parts involving his shoulders.
Might continue with Ostarine, but not sure if there's any use of Andarine in such a case. Might add something to speed up the healing process such as bpc/tb500

greekbody

agree here. it's likely his training intensity went up (maybe because he started the cycle) and that's what caused the pain to flare up

Broren21

just tell your bro to lower the intensity, and allow the shoulder to recover. putting constant pressure on it will delay recovery

Broren21

you're right there, actually. the first sarm usually have power effects. plus, most tend to work hard during their first cycle, hence bigger results

charisman001

I have a gym bro who noticed my results and I told him about SARMs. He is currently on his first cycle and he's very happy with the results he experiences so far too. He has really good workouts and says he's working on his diet too. Uses 50 mg/day of Andarine with Ostarine.
Yet, he said his shoulder seem to flare up. Not sure what to tell him - should he continue the cycle the way it is? or add/remove something? thanks.
i'm also pretty impressed with my first cycle which is Cardarine only

greekbody

a solid diet and workout plan will do!

well, both tbh. planning to maintain calories and workout hard with this sarms cycle.
if you have maintenance calories, but a great macro balance with enough micronutrients and workout hard + add sarms, you'll likely see both results. I mean, both losing fat and gaining muscle