how to take sarms for bulking?

Skippo

Hi. I want to bulk and gain size. Most of the guys in my gym are skinny. Sadly, I have to confess that I’m one of them too.
I understand I’m not going to ever look like Ronnie Coleman in his prime, but at least half of it would still make me happy.
I’m 135 lbs, would love to be at least 180 lbs. of course, solid muscles. So I have to add 45 lbs of muscles in total. I’m 6’3 and as you can guess, I’m super skinny.
I heard that s4 (andarine) is good for adding size. However, someone said that it won’t be as good for bulking, mostly for strength. I do not want to be strong, but I want to be bigger more
Someone can help? Thanks

ganzoma

Welcome.
LGD 4033 is the SARM that would really help you out. It’s among the best SARMs for packing mass. Considering you’re skinny, I assume that’s what you need. Ligandrol (LGD) also puts water weight. If that’s fine by you, go for it. But I assume, at your weight/height – it shouldn’t be a problem. It would help you get stronger too.
Then there’s RAD 140 (or if you find RAD 150 which is an updated version) is helpful at hypertrophy (pack on muscle mass). It helps with clean gains. RAD is better for more aesthetic, but then again, I assume you need some water weight too.
Then there’s S4 and S23. While S4 (andarine) is actually good for packing muscle as you hard, it causes dry look with vascularity. S23 too. Both of these suppress your testosterone production – they are powerful. I wouldn’t recommend them to you if you are new to sarms. Many people using S23 and/or S4 add testosterone injection.

All in all, the first 2 seem like a much better option for you.

ganzoma

Moreover, you need to know that SARMs, in reality… aren’t going to help you get to half as good as Ronnie Coleman in his prime. At least, not without hard work and dedication. I’m just saying this so you wouldn’t have too much expectations and to help you realize that SARMs only boost the diet and lifting weights outcome. They won’t be substitution for it.
You mentioned you do go to gym, but if you just started, you have to keep on working out hard and diet.

BTW, you might also love Ibutamoren MK677. That’s a great SARM for increasing your HGH levels that can help you grow bigger. It’s going to improve your appetite and sleep. In fact, you could take it at night before going to bed, some people are feeling sleepy on it.
Obviously, to add 45 lbs, you need to eat a lot. So start eating, but do it right!

gcbghana

Yes, I totally agree with ganzoma. Your best bet is LGD4033 and/or RAD140. Your highest chance of success.

He is also right in the fact that you can’t achieve Coleman’s physique without Coleman’s training plan, diets and, unfortunately, genetics too.

Care4Gainz

10mg yk11
10mgs lgd
25mgs rad
all for 8 weeks
lots of proteins with lots of carbohydrates during these 8 weeks.
hypertrophy training 4-5 times a week.
compare results after 8 weeks

Janoman

combination of YK11, MK677 and RAD140 would transform you.
Have 8 weeks cycles with 8 weeks in between cycles break and in 2-3 cycles you'll be amazed how skinny you used to be and how big you can grow

Janoman

Be sure ti would be of a great help. all these compounds work in different and complementary ways for growing muscles. Technically, your body is going to start becoming a machine for growing muscles because almost any given process that makes it grow muscles is activated.

Maloon

Have 8 weeks cycles with 8 weeks in between cycles break and in 2-3 cycles you'll be amazed how skinny you used to be and how big you can grow
yes, I somehow forgot about mk677. so many people seem to praise it. hgh really seems to be a wonder hormone as I see people often calling it

UltraX

while that's true, i think that this guy should start slowly, with one sarm at a time.