how to take sarms for bulking?

Janoman

what SARMs, you tolerated them all well?
yes, everything was smooth. I added 3 sarms as i know that these compounds can increase each other's efficacy. but I started with lower dosage of each compound. it was rad140, mk2866 and mk677. then experimented with most sarms on the market ;)

Vrezz90

yes, everything was smooth. I added 3 sarms as i know that these compounds can increase each other's efficacy. but I started with lower dosage of each compound. it was rad140, mk2866 and mk677. then experimented with most sarms on the market ;)
I ordered only Ostarine, but because of your post I'm now thinking about getting something else. lol. my first cycle with sarms

gcbghana

I am on yk11, lgd and rad combined and it was an awesome cycle for bulking! gotta buy new shirts, lol
I ordered only Ostarine, but because of your post I'm now thinking about getting something else. lol. my first cycle with sarms
if it's your first cycle you've got to be a little bit more careful, but yeah, I think you can add something else there

Janoman

you can go for multiple ones. I just got lucky that I had no side effects. problem that if you do get them, it could be hard to determine which sarm causes it.

Vrezz90

thanks. I know that you're supposed to run sarms for 8 weeks. I guess I will try Ostarine for this long but will add Cardarine after 4 weeks of Ostarine alone. I guess that's enough to get an idea of how it works for me, right?

galvor

Welcome.
LGD 4033 is the SARM that would really help you out. It’s among the best SARMs for packing mass. Considering you’re skinny, I assume that’s what you need. Ligandrol (LGD) also puts water weight. If that’s fine by you, go for it. But I assume, at your weight/height – it shouldn’t be a problem. It would help you get stronger too.
Then there’s RAD 140 (or if you find RAD 150 which is an updated version) is helpful at hypertrophy (pack on muscle mass). It helps with clean gains. RAD is better for more aesthetic, but then again, I assume you need some water weight too.
Then there’s S4 and S23. While S4 (andarine) is actually good for packing muscle as you hard, it causes dry look with vascularity. S23 too. Both of these suppress your testosterone production – they are powerful. I wouldn’t recommend them to you if you are new to sarms. Many people using S23 and/or S4 add testosterone injection.

All in all, the first 2 seem like a much better option for you.
immensely helpful. thanks ganzoma

Skippo

immensely helpful. thanks ganzoma
yes, be sure that these guys know what are talking about. I'm on my first cycle to bulk up and thanks to these guys's recommendations I'm now developing some awesome results... follow their guide and you're sure to love it.

Care4Gainz

great. Not everyone is as lucky as you are my man.

Skippo

i heard that getting a bit of fat (versus being really skinny) is helpful at getting you stronger. this, in turn, helps you lift more weight which ultimately makes you grow more muscles. Then you could be going through weight loss cycle to maintain the lean gains.
so, for a skinny guy like me is actually a bit beneficial to gain a bit of fat, isn't it?

Janoman

i heard that getting a bit of fat (versus being really skinny) is helpful at getting you stronger. this, in turn, helps you lift more weight which ultimately makes you grow more muscles. Then you could be going through weight loss cycle to maintain the lean gains.
so, for a skinny guy like me is actually a bit beneficial to gain a bit of fat, isn't it?
there's much more than just that (for example, when bulking, you're eating lots of carbs that help you perform better as they are turned for energy when lifting) but in general lines, there is truth

gcbghana

i personally gained muscles with fat and had no issues then losing that extra fat the next cycles

gcbghana

same here. but it wasn't as easy for me. i always can eat, but it's not always when i can undereat, lol
then it seems like you have a great metabolism man. not staying in calorie deficit (undereating) and managing to lose fat is a blessing

Janoman

then it seems like you have a great metabolism man. not staying in calorie deficit (undereating) and managing to lose fat is a blessing
10000% agree with this. I hate cutting. Due to my metabolism i have to be very careful what I eat and that's depressing. Plus I lack energy and strength whenever I do

SarMaster

Plus I lack energy and strength whenever I do
it's because your body doesn't receive as much nutrients, carbs and overall calories to maintain its weight therefore it goes into the "starving" mode. it's a defense mechanism of the human body against starvation