How to Take SARMS?

RedRid

yeah that's a pretty high dosage, but it works. I've seen a guy transforming with Ostarine alone at 50 mg/day. It worked out great for him! never tried that dosage myself but thinking to
yeah, i usually see much lower ostarine doses...

greekbody

Week 1-8 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the morning

Week 1-8 Rad-150 (SUSTALONE) 20-30 mg day dosed every other day, in the morning or 10-15 mg every day in the morning
These two basically have same half life and RAD150 is rather more powerful tahn RAD140.
My point - use them in similar way because of similar half life and not sure if dosage should be higher of RAD150

PaulT

These two basically have same half life and RAD150 is rather more powerful tahn RAD140.
My point - use them in similar way because of similar half life and not sure if dosage should be higher of RAD150
good to know, thanks

sarrsun

that's exactly the reason why i said that RAD 150 is better used every other day, rather than every day as RAD 140, despite the fact that they both, in theory, have same half-life (because there isn't exact data indicating that rad 150 half life is the same)

Vrezz90

that's exactly the reason why i said that RAD 150 is better used every other day, rather than every day as RAD 140, despite the fact that they both, in theory, have same half-life (because there isn't exact data indicating that rad 150 half life is the same)
it seems like you know what you're talking about man

wohum

I wouldn't run RAD150 at all. Why would you? It's basically the same RAD140 but without too much information on it. After all, RAD140 is very helpful, why would I risk and use something that's not really known what it can cause?

SarMaster

I wouldn't run RAD150 at all. Why would you? It's basically the same RAD140 but without too much information on it. After all, RAD140 is very helpful, why would I risk and use something that's not really known what it can cause?
everyone with their own. some people use steroids without problems despite them being much dangerous.

PaulT

i'm far from an expert so i am just curious... isn't rad 150 actually working differently?

greekbody

there are no real studies on any sarms out there, maybe with the exception of ostarine. so you never know how it may work for you unless you give it a try... However, i doubt that you're going to get any nasty issues. if anything - discontinue.