is someone else on fasting?

charisman001

fasting seems to be helpful because of the way it affects your insulin and HGH, isn't it? i mean, it lowers insulin and spikes HGH. lower insulin = higher lipolysis (fat burning). higher HGH levels, again, better fat burning.

charisman001

i've read that insulin hinder lipolysis, basically the process of fat burning and while we do not receive calories from not eating, lipolysis boosts too. Plus, HGH seems to be helpful at burning fat too. so yeah, great advantages

Care4Gainz

i've read that insulin hinder lipolysis, basically the process of fat burning and while we do not receive calories from not eating, lipolysis boosts too. Plus, HGH seems to be helpful at burning fat too. so yeah, great advantages
you're right there.
that's why it is so important to take into consideration how much you eat (obviously), what you eat (which is obvious too) but when you eat too! for example, large fat meals before going to bed is definitely a big no no!

charisman001

on the other hand, i hear bodybuilders saying to eat proteins before going to bed in order to allow their bodies use that protein to make up the tore muscle tissues from workouts and keep them growing... what do you think?

99X99

yeah, it seems like the key is to keep low carb and low fat foods before going to bed. have all your carbs and fats in the evening and afternoon

ChuckKnock

yeah, it seems like the key is to keep low carb and low fat foods before going to bed. have all your carbs and fats in the evening and afternoon
carbs are important during the day to give you the energy for workout. then later you have more protein to repair the muscle and only a big of carbs to help recover

LemuelPP

tried to fast for a while, but i just can't... maybe it's because of my workout intensity, i don't know. but fasting was always something i just can't do...

charisman001

I've been researching about it for a while and see lots of people saying that fasting is something that you have to work on to get your stomach and organs get used to it, slowly and steadily.

fasting is an awesome way to lose weight. people do not need to eat as much as we tend to do, especially in the last 20 years...